His love

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRjatrADync
JYJ - in Heaven
--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
"Thanks, Mom." Jaejoong clicked and hung up.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter. They're watching the cartoons." He told me and drove the car, leaving the restaurant. We had dinner and now he drive me home.

"Jae.." I was playing with my fingers.

"Hmm?"

"Are you sure to start it all?" I swallowed hard.

"Definitely. What are you doubting for?"

"I.."

"Are you thinking about Min Ki's dad?"

His question hit me right at the place. I sighed. If only he knew that he is Min Ki's dad.

"Do you love him that much?" he sounded sad.

"Yes, I do." I love Min Ki's dad, which happen to be him. But he was clueless. That's why he felt hurt.

"I'll be a good daddy to Min Ki."

"What about Yoon Hee? I don't think she'll accept me."

"How could she reject you? She's the one who wanted you to be her mom. She told us that you loves her."

"I hope so.."

"Would you mind to tell me what kind of guy you'd married to?"

"Mm.. He's good." I blurted blantly.

"Does he still love you?"

"About that.. He always say that he want us to get back together." I waited for his reaction.

"We're here." He stopped his car and his gazed was straight forward.

"Jaejoong-ah~ Min Ki's dad.." I took a deep breath. My heart was thumping so fast and it felt like it was going to jump out.

"Min Ki is your son." I bit my lower lip and didn't dare to look at him.

I waited for him to say something, but he was quiet. Not even one single sound came out from him.

"Jae.. a-are you okay?" I started to worry.

He turned to me and laughed so hard, he scared me.

"I know I'm going to be his dad." He held my hand and kissed it.

"That's the truth! You're Min Ki's dad and he is your son. Our son." I cleared.

"But, how could?" He was thinking about it.

"We did 'it', don't you remember?" I blushed madly when I said it. It was so embarassing, but I had no choice.

"We.. Min Ki is my son?!"

I nodded.

"Sorry for keeping this away from you. But this is the best I can do. You're married to Eun Mi that time and I couldn't ruin everything. That's why I decided to leave and raised him by myself."

Suddenly I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around me once again and he cried in happiness.

"Will you forgive me?"

"Why should I forgive you? You didn't do wrong. I should be the one who was being grateful. You give me everything I could ask for."

"Mianhae Jaejoong-ah~"

"Don't be."

--------------------------------------
- Yunho POV -
--------------------------------------
I've arrived at Joo Yeon's place but the lights were still off. Where could they be at this time? I waited in my car. But then, a luxury car stopped not that far from my spot.

I recognized the driver and the person beside him. It was Jaejoong and Joo Yeon. They were together, but I didn't saw their children. This is the right time to tell them.

I decided to wait until they got off, but instead of getting off, they were hugging in the car. He hugged her at the first place and she didn't reject him. Does that mean they were already agree to go out and started all over again?

She wiped away her tears and hugged him back.

My hand reached the yellow documents on the passenger seat. I sighed deeply. Maybe this wasn't the right time. I'll come again tomorrow.

This is the documents of Yoon Hee's birth. It's written on the document about her mother's real name and her date of birth. This was the document that Eun Mi had been hiding for when she was alive. She was afraid that someone would find out about Yoon Hee's true identity and she would lose Jaejoong but she didn't know that she never had what she wanted to have, Jaejoong's love.
===============================================================================================
another update for today ^^ I'm going to sleep now :D

- comment replies -

@tvxqlover4eva : WOW! you're fast. Yes they are!

@BLUEooming : She decided to give him second chance.

@tim565 : updated *again* ^^

@Dreams_alive : He's going to reveal it

@R3i_Lin : I'm going crazy!! I want the HQ mp3

@From_With-Love : yep they are fraternal twins. Don't you think it's cute to have a boy and a girl as twins?

----------------------------
April 3rd, 2011
©13nz / xiahtic5