Precious

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuqbyF2z7as
BEAST - Oasis
--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
"One candle, two candles, ah~ so many candles. Mom, it was fun." Min Ki was bubbling nonstop when we reached our house. I didn't listen to him and sank on my own thoughts while walking. My mind wouldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier in the party. Jaejoong just kissed me and I couldn't even stop him right away.

I was frozen when he pressed his lips into mine. Actually my heart was beating uncontrollably when I heard him begging for me not to leave him but I couldn't show my feeling. It was hurting me inside when he looked at me with his painful eyes but I had promised to myself for not being weak when I met him.

"Samchon (Uncle)!" Min Ki let go of my hand and ran towards. I looked up and I saw Yunho hetting up from his seat then hugged Min Ki.

"I missed you!" Min Ki exclaimed.

"Me too."

The turned to me and Yunho greeted me with his genuine smile.

"Where have you been? I was calling you but you didn't pick up." He told me.

"We went to my friend's birthday party." Min Ki replied.

"Your friend? That friend of you shares the same birthday with you?" Yunho asked again in disbelief.

Min Ki nodded. "She even asked me to blow the candles and make a wish together."

"She must be a good friend."

I took out my house's key and put it in the hole. I twisted the door knob and Yunho followed us into the house. My right hand reaching for to turn on the light.

"Mom.. I'll change into pajamas by myself and go to bed. You can have a talk with him." Min Ki kissed my cheek and ran upstairs.

Yunho made his way to the chair and sat down telling me to do so. He smiled and took a deep breath before he started to talk.

"I'm happy to see you and Min Ki."

"He's here, Yunho-ah~" I whispered. I have no strength anymore. I was weak.. and scared.

"Jaejoong is back. I've met him at the party." I honestly told him. Yunho was the only guy that I trust.

"You, what?" He looked at me in disbelief. I nodded weakly.

"Yes we've met."

"It's his daughter's birthday. She's Min Ki's friend and they're classmate." I continued.

He startled and his eyes widened. I could tell he was shocked. We've been trying to avoid Jaejoong all this time but now we have to meet once again in this kind of situation. His daughter was my son's friend.

"Did you tell him about Min Ki?"

"Of course I didn't tell him. It's like I'm letting my son being seize from me if I told him."

"Did he ask you something related to your marriage?"

"I told him nothing." I faked a smile.

"You're stubborn as always." He got up and caressed my hair.

"That's how I protect my son. He's my precious one."

"But, don't you want him at least know that he has a son?"

"I can't.." I cried. "I just can't Yunho-ah~"

Yunho was speechless this time. He just sat there sank on his own thoughts. He stared at me blankly then let out a deep sigh.

"I'll be leaving now. It's late.." He looked at his watch then suddenly got up from his seat. "You better lock the door and just sleep. Don't think too much, okay?"

I nodded.

"I'll come again tomorrow when I'm free." He bid goodbye and waited outside the door, making sure I locked it.

I turned off the lights and went upstairs, going to Min Ki's room to check up on him. I peeked through the door and I saw there were just the light from the night lamp beside his bed. I walked in without making any sounds and kneeled down beside the bed. His eyes were closed and he was sleeping peacefully as if nothing happened.

Somehow I felt sorry for making him like this. He knows nothing about his father. And he just pretended that he was fine when the other kids about not having a father. I was the one who made him through this hard life which he shouldn't have. What kind of mother I was. But I never want to lose him.

"Let's just stay like this, Min Ki-ah.. Mommy loves you." the tears fell down and I kept caressing his soft hair.

--------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
--------------------------------------
I got up from bed and made my way to the bathroom. When I finished wash up, I changed into the new suit and left my room. I couldn't stop thinking about last night. I did something that might cause Joo Yeon to hate me more. I was out of my mind and couldn't control myself for having her in my arms. In the end, I got slap by her and she just left me, again.

"Where's Yoon Hee?" I asked the maid who was preparing the breakfast.

"She's going to school, Sir.." she replied politely while pouring the water into my glass.

"She should be.. It's 9 already." I took the newspaper at the right side of the dining table and I was surprised to see the headline. How could I not be? It's written clearly and the picture was also so damn clear. It was last night's picture when I kissed Joo Yeon. ! Who was the ing reporter who took this picture?

"That's the headline news for today, Sir. You can watch it if you didn't believe." My assistant came in and the TV.

"Last night was the opening day of Mr. Kim's new hotel and they were also celebrating his daughter's birthday, but seems like it's also the first time he introduced his lover to the public. Hmm.. But we still couldn't figure out who was his lover. Mr. Kim is a well known success businessman and he is popular among..." I shut off the TV and threw the remote on the table harshly.

"What kind of news was that? How could they take the picture without asking for my permission? I could sue them right away." I was pissed off. I just found out the news today and I was wondering if Joo Yeon also watched and saw these s. Damn! Those trashy reporters just make it worse. But I was kind of relieved because they didn't have Joo Yeon's close up picture to be shown on the media.

"Good morning, Madam." I heard the maids greeted and I turned. It was Mom.. She smiled at them and kept approaching me.

"Good morning, Ma'm." my assistant also bowed and greeted her.

"Good morning to you too."

"I'll wait outside, Sir." He excused himself and went off.

"Hello, Mom." I hugged her.

"Sorry I'm late. I couldn't be there last night. Yoon Hee must be disappointed." She sat on the couch and so did I.

"She was happy last night. You should see her smile. Never had I seen her in such good mood." I told her.

"Is that because of that lady?" She looked at me. I could tell she was curious.

"That lady?"

"Yes, the one you've kissed last night. I saw it already.. Don't lie to me. Tell me, did I know her?" she smiled.

I was doubt whether I had to tell her or not. But my mom has the right to know.

"Just tell me.. I know it's hard, but I think you should try. She must be a great lady since you have the brave to kiss her like in public." She teased.

"Well, you knew her.."

"Really?"

I nodded.

"It's Joo Yeon." I looked at her. She was lost at first but then it turned to disbelief.

"Could it be?"

"Yes, it's her. Lee Joo Yeon." I smiled.

"Oh my... no wonder you could do such thing! It was the precious Joo Yeon.." She cried happily.

"I found her, Mom.. She's back."

===============================================================================================

----------------------------
March 06th, 2010
13nz