Drunk

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMgwShZB20w
CSJH The Grace - Here

--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
Here I was, standing in front of Jaejoong's apartment door. I was holding the birthday cake that was made by his mother and I. My heart was thumping and I was biting my lip, encouraging myself to knock.

I took a deep breath and rang the door bell.

I felt the coldness around me has disappeared as I saw Jaejoong opened the door. I was so happy when I could see him.

"Oh, it's you.. What are you doing here?" he asked as he looked around.

"Your mother told me to come."

"You may come in.. It's cold outside."

I nodded and walked in after him. My eyes were wandering around, mesmerized by the room. It was very clean and neat. The painting was plain white with some painting hanging on the wall.

"You can sit here." He stopped and sat down on the cream colored couch beside the television.

"Now tell me, why my mom asks you to come."

"She made this for you." I put down the cake that I was brought.

"What's this?" He opened the cake bag.

"A cake?" He questioned.

"She said that she want to give you surprise because tomorrow is your birthday.."

"Oh.." that's all he could say.

"Why don't you tell me about that?" I asked.

"That's not an important thing."

"Uhm.. I don't have a gift for you, but I prepared something." I smiled at him.

"You prepared this?" He asked when I took out the food that I had prepared earlier.

"Nae~"

"That's your favorite foods.."

I helped him to serve the dinner that I brought on the table while he poured the orange juice on our glasses. When I'm done, we started to eat together, but he didn't talk much. He was more quiet than usual.

"How does the taste?"

"Good." He replied shortly and finishing the dinner.

Just when I was washing the dishes, I heard the doorbell rang. Jaejoong who was watching in quickly opened the door. As soon as the door opened, I could hear laughter in the room. The voices were familiar and they were Junsu, Yoochun, Eun Sun and Changmin.

"Hey, you're here?" Eun Sun walked up to me and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Yeah.. His mom asked me to come over."

"Really?" She asked playfully. I could see her smirk. She was teasing me on the other hand.

"And what are you guys doing here?" I asked back while drying my hands on the dry towel.

"We're going to celebrate Jaejoong's birthday!" She whispered in my ear.

I nodded.

--------------------------------------
- JaeJoong POV -
--------------------------------------
We arrived at the club and those three best friends of mine, Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin seemed to be more happy than me, the one that celebrate my own birthday. But I didn't feel bothered by the things. I just wanted to enjoy this moment.

To be honest I didn't expect that Joo Yeon would come to my apartment and have dinner together, but I was thankful that she was here with me now to celebrate my birthday.

"Cheers!" I heard Yoochun and Eun Sun called out and soon, Junsu, Changmin and Joo Yeon were also joining them by rising their glasses to the air.

I smiled and joined them.

We were partying in the club for almost two hours. When the clock hit 12.45 a.m, we called the day off. Eun Sun, Junsu and Yoochun were drunk, so I asked Changmin to use the car and drove them home.

"What about you, Hyung?" Changmin asked as he looked at Joo Yeon's sleeping figure on the couch.

"Don't worry about us, I'll get the taxi."

He nodded and then went out with those three drunken people. Junsu stumbled on his way which made me laugh before I piggyback Joo Yeon.

When I got a taxi for us, I decided to take Joo Yeon to my apartment instead of bring her back to my house. My mother would worry if she saw Joo Yeon was drunk.

I lay Joo Yeon on the bed and was about to go when she suddenly called my name which made me to look at her.

"Saengil chukae, Jae.." she whispered while smiling.

"Sshh~ just sleep."

She shook her head and tried to sit. I helped her.

"Let me tell you.. Something... love.." she talked unclearly and then laugh by herself.

"Mwoh?"

"Sarang.. saranghae... Jaejoong"

My eyes widened at her words and I was taken away by those words. Did she just say it? Love? Does she...

Oh boy.. Why I couldn't figure it out earlier? I was too blind that I didn't know she has this feeling towards me.
================================================================================================