Anger

Eternal Tenderness

a/n : here's the picture of Park Eun Mi if u want to see her =D : http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/05092008/6/7/b/d/67bde7edc64d30_full.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nc1y_tkaXU
[After School - Because of You]
----------------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
----------------------------------------------

When I made my way to the unversity's office, I saw Jaejoong and a girl. That girl was so pretty and she looked friendly. But one thing that I couldn't believe was what I saw, the smiling Jaejoong. Since my stay at his place, I hadn't seen him smile even just once. He looked happy when he was with that girl. I could see it clearly. Was that his girlfriend? Well, that wasn't my business. I shouldn't think about that. So what if she was his girlfriend?

I brushed away the thought and happily walked to my first class, English. I walked in and saw some people were playing around with their friends. I passed them and walked to an empty desk in the corner. I put my backpack on the desk and sat down.

When I was about to checked my next schedule, I was disturbed by a guy that squealed like a dolphin. I looked up and saw he was smiling innocently at me. He was cute. I smiled back and he reached out his hand. I took it and we introduced our self.

"Hii~ you're new student, right?" he asked.

"Nae~ Lee Joo Yeon imnida. Just call me Joo Yeon. Pan gap sseum nida~" I said.

"I'm Junsu, Kim Junsu, the cutest guy ever." He giggled and made a cute pose. I laughed by his act but then stopped when I saw someone taller than him smacked the back of the cute guy's head.

"Yah! Shim Changmin! How dare you slap your hyung's precious head! What will you do if I turn into an idiot?" He protested while rubbing his head.

"But you're already an idiot hyung." the taller guy chuckled, so did I.

"Aissh~ I hate you Changmin! Don't talk to me anymore." He pouted.

"Be careful, he's weird." the taller guy whispered to me then ran away. Junsu, the cute guy was trying to catch him. I shook my head as I saw them chasing each other just like cat and mouse.

When I was about to looked back at my schedule, I saw someone walked in to the class. He was breath-taking gorgeous. I could see his handsome face clearly. He has short black hair and he was tall, almost as tall as that guy before. But this guy's charisma totally got my attention. I felt my heart beats increased when he walked to the empty spot next to mine. I could tell this guy got all of the girls' attention, but he seem didn't care at all.

I took a glance at him while he was busy pressing some keys in his phone. His manly face reminded me of someone I had ever known in my past. Could it be him? But.. I had neither clue nor proof if he was him, my childhood friend and also my first crush when I was little.

"What are you looking at?" He turned to me immediately. His eyes were cold, but not as cold as Jaejoong's.

My eyes widened and I just shook my head, pretended I was looking at my schedule. Aissh~ pabo Joo Yeon! I cursed to myself. How could I embarassed myself in front of this guy? I was so stupid. This was my first day in university and I had done stupid things. First I made Jaejoong mad and now even this guy? He might think that I'm a weirdo.

I sighed and this time I didn't dare to look at him anymore. This would be a tough day for me. I hoped I could make new friends here.

----------------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
----------------------------------------------

Eun Mi and I entered our class. She smiled even more when she saw Yunho was already there, sitting in his usual place. She immediately walked to his side and sat in front of him.

"Morning Yunnie~~" she sang. Yunho looked up and smiled back to her. I felt my heart sank down when they were close to each other. Yunho was my best friend, but I just didn't like it when they were together.

I dragged my feet and my temper came again when I saw someone was sitting in my chair. Who the hell that dares to sit at my place? I quickly reached there and I slammed my fist on the desk. Everyone in the class silenced in a second when I did that. They were looking at me. But hell, like I care.

The person looked up with her big round eyes. She blinked many times without saying anything. It was Joo Yeon.

"Who do you think you are, sitting in MY chair?" I hissed and looked at her with my piercing eyes. She bit her lower lip and remained silent.

"Jaejoong-ah~ don't be like this. She's new here, she doesn't know about you. Calm down, Jae." Eun Mi stood up and dragged me. I closed my eyes and tried to calm down as I told. I couldn't let out my anger in front of Eun Mi. I didn't want her to hate me because I was like this.

"Get out from here. NOW." I said between while gritting my teeth, still closing my eyes.

"You can sit at my place." I could hear Eun Mi told her to move. When I opened up my eyes, I saw she was walking to the front.

"Hi~ Joo Yeon. What are you doing here? Why don't you sit in your place? The teacher is about to come in no time." I then heard Junsu's voice calling for her.

"Ah~ I see.. He's freaking out again." He whispered, but loud enough for me to hear him. I glared at him then he shut his mouth in a second. "Come on, you can sit beside me." He helped Joo Yeon to his desk and suddenly the teacher came in.

"Jae, sit there. Don't make any noise. You might get kick out from class if you're not calm down." Eun Mi patted my back then motioned me to sit.

As long as the class was going, I didn't pay attention to the teacher who talked non-stop in front of the class. My attention landed on Eun Mi who was busy writing the notes. Sometimes she would turn at me and smiled. It made my heart warm a bit, but when I caught she was talking closely to Yunho, I couldn't help but to felt a pang of jealousy.

"Kim Junsu! Can you pay attention to the front? Or you want to go out?" The teacher threatened Junsu when he caught Junsu was talking to Joo Yeon.

"I'm sowry, Sir." He blurted his weak english. I could see Joo Yeon chuckled when she heard him.

To be honest, I didn't want to yell at her earlier, but I was in a bad mood, so my anger just came out and I had to let it out to her. She should’ve known that I hate people who touched my things.

================================================================================================