Kiss

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptmufNB6RfA
Younha - Peace, Love & Ice Cream
----------------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
----------------------------------------------

I was packing the books while talking with Junsu, but I heard Eun Mi and Jaejoong's conversation. They were talking about the history homework. When they mentioned about it, just reminds me of the homework I should do with Yunho. We also haven't finished it yet.

"I was thinking if we could continue it at your house." Eun Mi said with a loud voice. Junsu heard about it and shook his head.

"Okay, that's great." Jaejoong replied.

"So.. It's decided. I'll go home with you." She clinging onto Jaejoong's arm and he seemed to be enjoyed it as well.

"You're coming to my house now." I felt Yunho grasped on me and he pulled me off the class leaving the others.

I was trying to release myself from his grip but it didn't help. He was stronger than me. I just followed him helplessly. He opened the passenger seat for me then pushed me in. I was shocked by his sudden change and it made me silenced in a second.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, I just.." he didn't finish his words and kept driving until we reached his house.

He got off and helped me to get off as well. He led me into his house. There were many pictures on the wall around his house. I glanced at each pictures and most of the pictures were about Jaejoong, Yunho, and also Eun Mi. But beside those pictures, there were also Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin, and Yunho's pictures.

I must admit the five of them just looked perfect.. They looked like they were just coming out from the magazines photo shoot. They looked like models.

"Make drinks and bring it to the living room." He ordered his maid.

We then sat on the living room and started to do our homework. He would mess his hair sometimes when I asked him about the answers. Seemed like he bothered by something.

In almost 3 hours working together, we were able to finish it all. He sighed and leaned his head on the couch and closed his eyes for a moment. I didn't want to disturb him anymore, so I got up and pack my things.

"I'll be leaving now." I just walked out from there.

But when I was just two meters away, I hear the crashed sounds and his yelled. I got panicked and went back to check up on him.

The living room was a mess. There were books and magazines lying on the floor. Not to mention the smashed vase.

I helped to picked up the books and place it on its place.. but my eyes caught something that slipped off from one of the books. It was a picture. I took a glance at it and I gasped when I saw what picture that was.

That was an old picture with 2 little boys in there. I knew both of them.. The skinny and taller boy was the kid that used to be my hero when I was kid. And the other one was a fat boy.

The fat boy was the kid who loved to tease and made me cry. I hate that fatty. He only cared about foods and bullying me..

The skinny boy was my first crush. He always played with me and saved me from that fatty. I liked him, but I had never told my feeling towards him. I was too shy and we were just kids that time.

"Why are you still being here?" Yunho asked with a cold tone.

I gulped hardly because he scared me..

"Sorry, I'll go now.." I hid the picture on my pocket and got up.

I needed the picture to make sure that boy was Yunho.. My first crush...

I came out from his house and stopped a taxi. I told the driver to drive me to Jaejoong's house without wasting any time. I wanted to go home as fast as I could so I could ask Jaejoong. He was Yunho's best friend, maybe he knew something.

I paid for the taxi and rushed to the house. I made my way to the living room jsut to meet Jaejoong. But my steps stopped when.. I saw Eun Mi kissed him.

Jaejoong respond to the kiss and kissed her back. Now they were kissing.. passionately.

I quickly turned and tried to recomposed myself. What happened just now wasn't my business at all. I shouldn't disturb them at this moment cause if I did, Jaejoong would never forgive me..

I walked away in to my room without letting any single sound.

----------------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
----------------------------------------------

I was waiting for Eun Mi's answer for the last question. We were stuck in this question for almost an hour.. That was the hardest question out of all questions.

She titled her head to the side and smiled at me. I raised an eyebrow, didn't get what she was smiling for.

Suddenly she moved towards me. Her body was coming closer and our faces were just centimeters away now.

She pressed her soft lips against mine and wrapped her arms on my neck, pulling me closer. She kissed me while closing her eyes. At first, I was startled by the sudden kiss, but I felt my body relaxed and enjoyed to the kiss.

I kissed her back without hesitate. I could feel she was smiling between the kiss.

"Eun Mi, you.." I stopped by her index finger on my lips, telling me to stop asking.

"That was sweet." She smiled and looked back to the homework, leaving me doumfounded.

I felt my heart fluttered when she kissed me, but when she act like nothing special had happened, I felt hurt. We just kissed and she didn't even let me to confess my love. I was asking to myself, does she ever care about my feeling these past few years?

================================================================================================