Best Friends

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Foz5fMasDo
Tohoshinki - With All My Heart
--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
I dropped the document and gasped. It was written clearly that I gave birth to fraternal twin, a boy and a girl. I stared blankly at him while the tears rolled down. What kind of lie was that? How did Yunho managed to do this in the first place?

JaeJoong came and took the document. He hissed when he read it.

"What's the meaning of this? Joo Yeon gave birth to fraternal twin?!"

Yunho nodded.

"A girl and a boy.. That's Min Ki and.. Yoon Hee."

I held Min Ki tighter in my arms and kept on sobbing. The guys and JaeJoong's mom were all shocked. Who wouldn't? No one could believe him.

"How could you do such thing, bastard?!" A punch landed on Yunho's right cheek. They tried to separate both of them, but JaeJoong threw another punch on his face. He didn't fight back though.

"Stop it!" I yelled at them.

"Mommy~" Min Ki was scared and he buried his head on me.

"This is not the right time to fight! We should pray for Yoon Hee's safety, not fighting up like this! I can't loose my daughter."

"Joo Yeon is right. Both of you shouldn't have fought. You're not kids. Please just calm down. You can talk about it later when we make sure that Yoon Hee is okay." JaeJoong's mom patted his back.

He nodded and embraced both Min Ki and I in his arms, encouraging us that we would reunite as a happ family later.

"Hyung, how could you?" YooChun asked him in a low voice, but I was able to hear it.

"I feel sorry and I really regret it." Yunho looked at me with an apologetic look.

After few minutes, the doctor came out and told us that Yoon Hee was safe. She has been sleeping now. JaeJoong and I was the allowed person to enter her room because we were her parents.

JaeJoong's mom help me to look for Min Ki while we went inside the room and the rest talked to Yunho.

JaeJoong held my hand and never let it go. He stood beside me as I touched my daughter's soft cheeks. It hurts me when I only could do such thing when she was already five years old.

"Baby.. It's Mommy." I sobbed and kissed her small hand.

"Don't be afraid. Mommy and Daddy is here.. Please always stay healthy."

"She'll be okay." He kissed the top of my head.

"Please look for her. I'll talk to Yunho for a moment." I kissed Yoon Hee's forehead then walked out, closing the door behind me.

"How's Yoon Hee?" JaeJoong's mom asked.

"She's sleeping. JaeJoong is watching for her inside. You may also come in, Omonim~"

I walked to where the rest and Yunho were talking.

"May we have a talk?" I asked with my hoarse voice. Yunho nodded and we moved to the hospital park.

"I'm pretty sure you already know what I'm going to ask you." I started when we already sat next to each other on the bench, facing the beautiful scenery of the park which has many different types of flowers.

"I really am sorry for everything I had done. I was at loss that time. Eun Mi found out about your pregnancy and she came just in time when you gave birth to your babies. She was with me all the time when the doctors helped you to take out the babies because you were unconscious that time." He paused for a while.

"She was asking for one of your babies because she wanted to have JaeJoong's love using the baby. She knew he had wanted a baby girl as his daughter. But I rejected it at first. I knew and I even told her that it wouldn't work for someone as cold as JaeJoong. His love would never changed easily. But she never listened to me. He sighed.

"But when she told me that it's better for one of your babies to live with the dad, I thought about it for a while then I agreed. I knew it was going to be though for you to work hard by yourseld only for the needs of the babies. It wouldn't be easy."

"But I could do something better than giving my baby to her. What if she did something bad to my baby? She hated me."

"She was blinded by love. But I'm kind of glad because she used to love Yoon Hee as her own child."

"Love is scary. It could change people into someone they're not used to be."

"I'm sorry."

"At least you chose to tell us the truth and not keeping it for your entire life."

"I couldn't hurt the people I love more than this. You're such a sister to me and JaeJoong is my best friend. I have no hearts to hurt both of you."

"But you did." I looked at him. "And you do regret it." I smiled and stood up.

"Does it mean I'm all frogiven?"

I nodded and gave him a friendly hug.

"Thank you for what you have done to me. You hurted me, but you also helped me a lot."

"You better come in now. They're waiting for you."

"They're also waiting for you. They're your best friends and always be. You haven't contacted even one of them in a long time, have you?"

He smiled then followed behind me.
===============================================================================================
The exams is done and I'm BACK!! Hahaha XD
Thank you for all of the feedbacks. I really appreciate it :)


- comment replies -

@ sakura : Fraternal twins is amazing. How I wish I could have this kind of opportunity to have a son and a daughter at the same time. :D

@ BLUEooming : Yeah you were right. Anw, I can't wait for After School's comeback by the end of this month. How I wish they would make another amazing MVs and Joo Yeon should have more parts in both MV and the songs!

@ R3i_Lin : He's going to meet his besties.

@ SuperFishy : Yes wayyy! LOL!

@ kyung98 : She's safe now.

@ kprincess1995 : thank you! And she's fine. :D

@ tvxqlover4eva : hope you enjoyed this.

@ parkminra : updated!

@ From_With-Love : LOL. Of course it was fun XD. She's scary. She did everything just to win JaeJoong's heart.. O.O She's been after her of course.

@ Dreams_alive : Twins!!! yayyy~

@ tim565 : It's revealed :D

@ yunhosyeobo : Finally Yunho told her how things work when she was giving birth to the babies.

@ Spica_Seara : Don't worry, she's alright. Strong girl just like the mom.

@ minniebubble12 : Haha. He was afraid if he was too late for telling them the truth and if something bad happened to Yoon Hee.

@ romanticswan4ever : She'll be meeting her mom soon ^^. She's been calling her 'mommy' even she didn't know about the truth yet. I'm also sad. I'll miss this one T.T

@ xenophoeb : I think they will.

@ JaeJoongSoulMate : they're the happiest! Perfect parents and perfect twins! XD

@ liliamarvel : Glad that he told them.

@ Nickerz : Have you read this on winglin? I'm not posting it on winglin anymore since it was hard to post it there. Me too! It sounds cute for him. 'Daddyyyy~' kekekeke~

----------------------------
April 15th, 2011
©13nz / xiahtic5