It's Decided

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HuVf3ugltU
Tohoshinki - Toki wo Tomete

--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
----------------------------------------------
I was walking to the kitchen to get some water when I saw Jaejoong's mother and him were sitting quietly in the living room. Seemed like something wrong since they've never been this quiet before. They often talks about random things but now, her mother looked so serious and sad? I was wondering what had happened between them so I took some steps, approaching them.

"Omonim.. you haven't sleep yet?" I asked.

She looked at me with those tired eyes and shook her head weakly, making me to looked at Jaejoong who was having the same expression shown all over his face.

"Something's wrong?"

I heard his mother sigh and motioned me to sit beside her.

I sat down but still.. no one utter something. I took a deep breath before I decided to ask, but his mother spoke up.

"Tell him not to leave this house." His mother pleaded.

I couldn't help but to feel confused. I was confused by his mother's words. What she was talking about? Why did I need to tell Jaejoong not to leave this house?

"Eh?" I asked once again. I didn't know what the meaning of the words is. Why I should tell him not to leave?

"Jaejoong is going to move out from this house." His mother said in a low voice as if she didn't want to talk about it.

I was shocked with the sudden. I was hoping that I heard it wrong. There was no possibility for him to move out. We were not fight anymore and yesterday we even went to amusement park together. How could the things turned out like this?

My eyes landed on Jaejoong who was sighing then got up from the sofa.

"Jae.." I called.

"It's decided." He then walked upstairs, leaving us.

--------------------------------------
- JaeJoong POV -
----------------------------------------
I know I was hurting both my mom and Joo Yeon, but I could do nothing. I chose this way so that I could stay away from Joo Yeon. She was dangerous to me. Just by her tenderness, she was able to melt my ice heart and warm it up.

She came at the right time just when I needed someone to lean on, when I needed someone to cheer me up. And worse, she was the only girl that could heal my broken heart when I was hurt by Eun Mi.

I dragged my suitcase and down the stairs as I could feel my mom's heart was telling me not to leave. I tried to ignore it.

"JaeJoong-ah~" Mom came to me and embraced me.

"Mom, you can visit me sometimes. It's not like that I'm leaving this country." I assured her

"You should come to this house anytime." She reminded and I nodded.

"Please take care of my mom." I told Joo Yeon.

I walked out and gripping the car key on my hand. It was really hard than I thought for leaving them. After this, I still have to fight over my feeling and back to basic, back to the old me who was cold over Joo Yeon and the others.

================================================================================================