I Still..

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-CHpZHmzeU
Yesung - It Has To Be You [Cinderella's Sister OST]

--------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
--------------------------------------
I turned off the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist as I walked to my bedroom. I went to pick up the cell phone that still ringing nonstop like there was no tomorrow.

"Yes?" I spoke while my left hand works on my hair, drying it.

"Jaejoong-sshi~ please come over to the hospital.. Eun Mi.. She.." I recognized the voice. It was none other than Eun Mi's mother. I could tell she was sobbing.

"Eun Mi? What's wrong with her?" I started to feel uneasy.

"She.. She's unconscious. She tried to kill herself..." Her mother managed to finish her sentence. I was shocked. Did I not hear it wrong? Eun Mi tried to kill herself?

"Tell me where she's hospitalized."

She told me where Eun Mi was and I rushed to the hospital. I couldn't lie to myself that I still care about her after what she had done to me in the past. Knowing that she was laying unconsciously, my heart started to ache. Why did she have to do such silly things when she was the one who decided to leave me at the first place?

I couldn't think properly now since I was making my way through the hall. I just wanted to arrive at the room and make sure that she was okay.

I took a deep breath before I put my hand on the knob and turned it to the right. She'd be okay.. I kept repeating the words in my mind, trying to reassure myself.

The door opened and I could hear sobs inside the room. Her mother was crying while holding her hand. I stepped inside and approached her mother. She looked up, quickly wiped her tears.

"Oh, you're already here." She smiled bitterly.

I bowed and nodded.

"How is she?" I asked. My eyes couldn't leave Eun Mi's unconscious body. She looked pale and so does her mother. I could see dark circles around her eyes which make me assumed that she hadn't rest for a while.. She was worried with her only daughter.

"You need to go home and rest, Mrs. Park." I told her.

She looked at her daughter and shook her head. I knew she didn't want to leave her by herself.

"I'll look for her. You can go home and get some rest. I bet you haven't slept since she was brought here."

"She need someone.. I can't leave her."

"Don't worry about it. I'll be here." I smiled and persuaded her to go home.

"Thank you, Jaejoong." Her mom nodded and went to kiss Eun Mi's forehead before she left.

I chose to sit on the chair next to her bed and I didn't do anything except to wait for her just in case she was awake.

For a whole night I didn't went home and kept on waiting for Eun Mi. I've been waiting for the whole day but she hadn't wake up yet. It was almost midnight and I was about to close my eyes when I felt her fingers were moving weakly. I shot my eyes open and rushed to call the nurse out there.

They came and so did the doctor. They examined her while I waited outside. Suddenly I remembered about Joo Yeon and I haven't got her a call since this morning. I wonder what she was doing right now.

I pressed the numbers and made a call.

"Jaejoong?" I heard Joo Yeon's cheerful voice and it made me relieved.

"Yes, it's me. What are you doing? Haven't sleep yet? It's almost midnight."

"Nothing, just prepare some stuffs in my room and wait for your call." She said shyly.

"You should sleep now." I told her.

"What about you then? Why don't you sleep?" she questioned.

"I'll sleep when you asleep." I could tell she was blushing when I said that. She was always like that. She gets jealous and also gets flattered easily.

"I'll hang up now." She told me.

"Okay, have a nice sleep. Bye~"

I looked at the pictures on my phone once again before putting it back on my pocket. I went to get a cup of coffee so that I wouldn't fall asleep when I was taking care of Eun Mi.

I drank the coffee and put it on the small table which located not that far from the bed and sat back next to her. I could see her fingers started to move and she tried to open her eyes slowly.. I realized it and called the nurses. They came in then examined her while her eyes were wondering around.

Our eyes met and she stopped wondering. Her eyes were tired and her expression was somewhat sad. I couldn't deny that my heart touched by her sad eyes.

"She's in good condition now.." the doctor told me then went out with the nurses.

Slowly I started to approach her.

"Jae.." Her voice was barely audible because of her dry throat.

"Ssh.. don't talk too much. Just rest.. I'm here." I smiled at her and I could see the tears started to form on her eyes.

"Forgive me.." she managed to say. "I was wrong."

I stayed quiet and said nothing. I don't know why she kept telling me the same words.

"I still love you.."

At that time I froze...
================================================================================================