Someone is You

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThOr05SCK3M
After School - Someone is You


[a/n : You can picture Min Ki and Yoon Hee by the picture above :D]
--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
The kids were studying together while Jaejoong's mother and I were watching them from afar. Min Ki was teaching Yoon Hee and she listened to him.

"Look at them, he's like a brother to her." Jaejoong's mother admired them.

"I know that this is not the right time to ask you.. But can you please live in this house just like before?" She gave me serious look but I hesitated to answer it. I was hesitating because of many things. I've been living in this house before and I had too much memory here. There were good and painful memories. This is where I met Jaejoong for the first time. Because of living in this house together with the Kim, I wasn't able to control my feelings and slowly, I fell for him.. And this was the place where I left my heart, my love. We had the last dinner together and this is where our relationship ended.

"Will you think about it?"

"I.."

"I know you're thinking about Jaejoong."

"It won't be good if the public know about this." I reasoned.

"I know.. But I really want to see Yoon Hee happy. I've never seen her in this stage. She's a lonely and quite girl before she meets your son."

"But I thought she's a cheerful little girl."

"That's what people think. She may look tough outside but she gets hurt easily." She sighed.

"Did she miss her Mom?" I swallowed hard.

"She does.. Poor little girl. Eun Mi was the one who brought her here but she just left us that way. She used drugs and got herself killed.."

I gasped. I knew she was passed away, but I didn't know the reason why. Jaejoong didn't tell me when I ask him. He only told me about her passed away when Yoon Hee was a baby.

"She loves Jaejoong too much and she knew his feeling for her was all gone since he fell for you. She tried everything to get his attention and to win his love back. She even adopted Yoon Hee as their child, but his feeling never changed. He does love Yoon Hee and care a lot about her, but he couldn't love Eun Mi back. We all know that she was frustrated and it caused her dare to use drugs. I feel sorry for her though, but it won't change anything.. She's gone." She said in a low tone.

I was surprised to hear this. What happened to her was ironic. He used to love her but she treated him badly. And when she regretted it, he couldn't put it back. His feeling, his love, was all gone. But that wasn't what I was thinking about. I was thinking about the adopt thingy. so, Yoon Hee wasn't Jaejoong and Eun Mi's own daughter? But how could she looked much alike with him?

"They needs someone they can rely on. And I think that someone is you." She added.

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. Why did his mother have to tell me about this? What am I suppose to say?

--------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
--------------------------------------
I got home earlier today and I came to my mom's house. She told me that Yoon Hee was going to stay at her house and I came here to bring her stuffs.

I went in and met my daughter. She was studying with Min Ki. I smiled and greeted them. They looked up and smiled back to me.

"Hey, handsome. You didn't tell me you're good at Math." I looked at his homework and he got the right answers for each questions. She didn't resemble his mother. Joo Yeon was a fail on Math.

"Daddy~ Min Ki's mom is also here, talking with halmoni.." Yoon Hee came and whispered to me. My lips pursed into a smile and I stood up.

"I got it. Talk to you later, Princess."

"You should help Yoon Hee. She's bad at Math." I told Min Ki. Yoon Hee heard it and pouted.

I blew her a kiss then went to see my mom and Joo Yeon. I made sure I looked good before I greeted them.

"They needs someone they can rely on. And I think that someone is you." Mom said.

I faked a cough and they turned to see me. I smiled. My mom whispered something to Joo Yeon before she left us.

The moment was awkward when it was only both of us. I didn't know where I should start.

"I'm sorry for what I've done last night." I apologized.

She looked at me then turned away.

"Look, I know I was wrong, so please.. Forgive me. I promise I won't do such thing if you won't allow me to." I approached her and made her to face me.

She looked at me, deep into my eyes, making my heart skipped a bit.

"Why don't you tell me?" She spoke.

"Tell you? About what?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Eun Mi.. She suicide, didn't she? Why don't you tell me that's the reason she passed away?"

"I thought you didn't need to know about it." I said.

"But you should have told me at least. She was once my friend. I knew her." She insisted.

"It won't change anything."

"Why don't you give her the love she was asking for? She suffered a lot."

"So does you. You suffered more than her."

"No, I didn't."

"You lied. I can see it through your eyes. Your eyes told me everything. I remembered when we broke up. You said you were okay, but I knew you wouldn't. And I was right. You left.." My fingers trailed her cheek. Her skin was soft just like what I used to feel when I caressed her in the past. I missed her.

"My mom was right. We needs someone we can rely on. And that someone is you.. I still love you, Joo Yeon-ah~ and it won't change."

"STOP IT!" She refused to hear. "I don't want to hear anything. Please don't say it anymore!" Her tears strolled down and her voice cracked.

Yoon Hee and Min Ki rushed out and find us. They were surprised and also confused at the same time.

"Mommy.." Min Ki called. "Are you okay?"

"Daddy~ what happen?" Yoon Hee asked.

I looked at Joo Yeon who was wiping her tears and she faked a smile.

"Min Ki-ah~ let's go home." She passed me and took a grip on Min Ki's hand. They left the house. Yoon Hee was standing there, wondering what happened just now then she ran into the house, crying.

"Yoon Hee!" I ran after her, hoping that I could calm her down.
===============================================================================================
I don't think I'll be able to update fast in 2 weeks because I have exams. I need to study hard or else I'll fail.. T_T Please wish me luck. I'll be back when the exam is done. Please wait for me :D

: : Comment Replies : :


parkminra : I will, but maybe later.

flowerlikesmiles : I agree with you. But his mom wouldn't have thought like that. She even didn't know they did it. LOL you know what I mean. XP

liliamarvel : Thanks ^^

leedictator : You do? Me too! I also love angst. Hehehe =D

delliecad : Yes she should or she'll regret it later.

kprincess1995 : No, halmoni didn't know about it yet. You can look at the picture above. That's them in my imagination. They're cute, aren't they?

Dreams_alive : They're just cute and Min Ki was being a good brother for her.

BLUEooming : How I wish I could post more than this. But it's hard when I have to study. T_T  anyway, your wish granted! LOL. You can look at the picture above. It was Jaejoong look alike from mini DBSK and I forgot about the girl's name as Min Ki and Yoon Hee.

R3i_Lin : His mother was amazing! She's the best mother they could ever asked for!

yunhosyeobo : I hope so. Kekekeke~

sakura : Yes Min Ki was surely a good brother to Yoon Hee.

Emerald_Lee : LOL! Mrs. Kim the Cupid~

tvxqlover4eva : nice to meet u too.. Hope we can be good friend ^^

dede1302 : yep~ happily ever after. That's what I'm hoping for. Hope they'd make it through. :) Do you mind to tell me in which place you're living on ? I'm from West Borneo, Pontianak city. lol

----------------------------
March 27th, 2011
©13nz / xiahtic5