Something's Wrong

Eternal Tenderness

--------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
--------------------------------------
I went to my mother's house just to meet Joo Yeon. I needed seeing her. I needed to settle my heart so that I wouldn't feel this way. Eun Mi's words at the hospital earlier had distracted my heart.

- FLASHBACK -

"I still love you.." She said with tears in her eyes.

I avoided her gaze and quickly changed the topic, but she wouldn't stop.

"I know I caused too much pain to you. But please give me one more chance to fix it.. Just don't hate and leave me, Jae." Eun Mi breathed heavily.

I quickly moved to her side and stopped her from talking, but she didn't stop.

"I can't live without you... I'd rather choose to die than seeing you with another girl."

Her statement made me startled and speechless. She wasn't kidding with what she had said just now. She was laying here because she tried to kill herself and what's the matter? It was because I was leaving her and be with Joo Yeon.

"If you leave me again, I don't know what will happen.." She smiled bitterly. "It has to be you. Now and forever. I'll just love you."

She held my hand and smiled weakly. "Please leave her and be with me if you don't want to see me in the worse state."

"I know you still love me.." She gripped my hand. "Promise me, you'll leave her."

- FLASHBACK END -

Without I realized, I was already here. Joo Yeon was standing right in front of me, smiling by herself.

"Are you not happy seeing me?" she frowned.

I shook my head and tried to smile after what happened last night.

"Where's Mom?"

"She's off to her friend's house.. Come in." She smiled and dragged me in.

"I can't wait until the graduation day! I've prepared something special for you." She exclaimed excitedly.

I just looked at her, saying nothing since my mind was thinking about the other thing.

"Jae.. Did you hear me?" Joo Yeon touched my cheek.

I blinked.

"You seem lost and.. tired?" she questioned. "Are you not having a nice sleep?"

"I'm okay." I smiled.

"Are you sure?" She was unsure.

I nodded.

"Don't worry about me."

--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
I don't know what's wrong with Jaejoong, but I could feel that something's wrong. He was quiet.

"Knowing that I've prepared something for you on the graduation day, do you have something for me?" I asked him. Honestly I didn't expect him to say yes. I just wanted him to talk to me.

"Hmm... let me think about it." He smiled a bit then looked straight to the front.

I got frustrated.

"Jae~ tell me, what is it?" I made him to face me.

"Just tell me. I know there's something bothering you. You've never been this quite before."

He sighed and then gave me reassuring smile.

"Gwenchana. Nothing's wrong." He then pulled me into a hug. I enjoyed it so much because it feels like forever since he hugged me like this.

"I can't wait until the graduation day to come!" I hugged him tightly and rested my head on his shoulder.

================================================================================================