Fallen

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4eBzZ0Mubk
Park Sang Woo - A Song for a Fool
----------------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
----------------------------------------------
I still couldn't believe what had happened earlier. Jaejoong just kissed me.. in a rough way. I knew he was doing that to take revenge of what had Eun Mi did to him.

I walked in to the house and saw Jaejoong was sitting in front of the grand piano, playing on it. But suddenly the song he was playing turned into messed tones.

"Just go to your room and don't bother me." He spoke when I was walking to him.

I stopped immediately and nodded quietly, walking to the upstairs.

I closed the door behind me and put my backpack back on its place. I stood right in front of the mirror and my reflection showed up there. I ran my fingers and touched my lips, the lips that Jaejoong kissed moments ago.

"Did you know that I love you more than she does?" I asked and laughed at myself.

I really am a fool. I stayed by his side and always be there whenever he needs me.. but I never told him that I fell for him.

I picked up the picture frame of my childhood friend and glanced at Yunho's picture on it.

"I had a crush on Yunho when I was little, but now.. I'm falling for Jaejoong.. Love is unpredictable." I smiled to myself.

"If I could turn back the time, I would've chose to never comeback to Seoul.. Because of the trip, my parents left me.. Because of the left, I got to live with Jaejoong.. and now.. because of living in a roof with him, I had fallen for him. What should I do now?"

I buried the picture frame on my chest and resting my head on the mirror. My eyes were closed cause I was thinking now.. I was thinking how to destroy my feeling towards Jaejoong. I couldn't and shouldn't fall for him.

I sighed and went to bathroom. I really need to refresh my mind. I would loose my mind if I kept thinking about him the whole time.

----------------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
----------------------------------------------

It was night and I had already taking my bath. I came out from my bathroom and dried my hair. I sat on the edge of the bed and saw a plate full of foods placed on the nightstand.

I came closer and looked at it.. The foods didn't serve in a right shape. From that way, I knew it wasn't the maid's cook. Without guessing I already know who's cooking that was. Joo Yeon cooked it.

I smiled as I saw it. It was my favorite food, Ddeok-boggi. I never knew she would make me this one. I don't know why, but I felt my heart healed a bit.

I was about to dig my spoon on the ddeok-boggi, but I saw a small pink note beside the plate. I picked and read it.

'I know it looks bad from the cooks, but trust me, the taste isn't that bad. Hope you'll enjoy it. ^^'

I smiled even more when I saw the smile she wrote on the note. I had used her to take revenge at Eun Mi, but she didn't get mad and made me my favorite food instead. This girl really is something.. She could make me mad easily, but she also could make me feel better anytime she wanted to.

I finished the dinner and I was making my way to the kitchen. I saw Joo Yeon opened the refrigerator and took out something from there. I patted her head and she turned immediately. She was shocked by me.

"Omo~ Y-you scared me." She closed the refrigerator and stammered without looking at me.

"What are you doing this late?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"Just looking for water. I'm thirsty." She cleared and quickly walked away.

"Oh, thanks.." I said.

She stopped.

"Just like what you wrote, the taste isn't that bad. But next time, please cook it like I taught you to." I told her.

She nodded and went upstairs, making her way to her own room without saying anything.

"Weird girl." I mumbled and began to wash the plate.

---------------------------
Weeks have passed and the situation has back to basic. I talked less than I did when I was still with Eun Mi. I had turned back to my cold side.

Eun Mi tried many times to talk to me, but I always ignored her. I didn't want to see her not either hear her says. I don't need it anymore. She already with Yunho now, what did she ask for? Yunho is her life, unlike me. The toy she could pick whenever she wanted and the trash she could throw whenever she doesn't need.

"Hyung, here's some nice apartments you've asked." Junsu came to me and showed me some pictures of the nice apartment rooms.

"I think you should choose this one." He pointed to a room with white painting. The outside of the bedroom has a place to spend free time. It looks like a small garden with white gravels on the floor. It has some artistic side there.

"This is a perfect choice." I patted his back and gave him thumb up.

"What perfect choice?"

Junsu and I immediately looked up and saw Joo Yeon were already standing with her smiling face, waiting for the answer.

I quickly hid the picture in my back and laughed nervously.

"What are you guys talking about?" She asked.

"Ehm.. Uhm.." Junsu startled.

"Nothing.." I added.

"We're just talking about Junsu's crush." I lied. junsu's eyes widened and he gave me the 'are-you-kidding-me' look.

"You got the right choice, Junsu-ah~" I said while gritting my teeth. Junsu got the mean and he nodded continuously.

"Really? Who is she?" Joo Yeon asked another question.

Gosh~ I didn't want to lie, but I just don't want to tell her about my plans to her.

"I've to go now. My mom is calling for me to pick her up at the shop." Junsu let out another nervous laugh and ran away.

"What's wrong with him?"

"Nothing. Just let it go. He'll tell you at the right time. Now, let's go home, shall we?"

She nodded and the both of us were off to my house.

================================================================================================