Drowning

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlqGzL-VUiA
Ayumi Hamasaki - Blossom
--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
JaeJoong and I were walking out from the beach to his car and brought some foods for the kids. It was almost 1 p.m. and I bet they might feel hungry and needed the lunch. We headed back with lunch box and we called for the kids.

"Jae~ where's Min Ki and Yoon Hee?" I looked at him. I started to feel uneasy because I couldn't spot them. We walked faster to the water-side and my eyes widened in horror when I saw Min Ki were reaching for something in the seaside.

"Yoon Hee!" JaeJoong shouted and let go of my hand, running with all his might to help Min Ki who was crying.

"NO! Yoon Hee!!" I threw the lunch box carelessly and also ran to save her. God, please save her. JaeJoong should pulled her out of the water in the right time.

I pulled Min Ki out and breathed heavily. I was worried about Yoon Hee.

"Mom.. Yoon Hee.." Min Ki stuttered and his gaze were never left the seaside.

"Sssh~ Yoon Hee will be save. Daddy is here." I hugged and calmed him down.

JaeJong came out from the water and carried Yoon Hee in his arms. He was worried to death and it could be seen all over his face.

"Let's go to the hospital!" We ran to the car and he speeded up, didn't care with his wet clothes anymore. Yoon Hee's safety was more than important than anything right now.

---------------
As soon as we reached the hospital, the nurses and doctor rushed in to take care of her. We could only waited outside.

"Mom.. save her." Min Ki cried.

"She'll be okay.." I reassured him.

"It's my fault.. I let her playing by herself and didn't watch for her." JaeJoong mumbled.

"No, it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself."

"But she called us and I didn't even listen to her!" He messed his hair, walking back and forth.

"I've called your Mom and the others." I told him.

Almost an hour waiting outside the room where the doctor and nurses were saving Yoon Hee, JaeJoong's mom showed up, along with the rest, Junsu, Yoochun, and Changmin.

"Hyung!" They cooed.

"How's Yoon Hee?" JaeJoong's mom asked.

"The doctor haven't came out yet." I sighed.

"She's a strong girl, hyung. She'll be safe." Yoochun told him.

"If something happen to her, I wouldn't forgive myself."

"How's her condition?"

We all looked up to see Yunho running towards us, breathing heavily while holding something. How did he manage to come here? I didn't call him.

--------------------------------------
- Yunho POV -
--------------------------------------
I've decided to tell them today, so I brought the document about Yoon Hee's birth along with me. I was heading to JaeJoong's house because I knew JooYeon didn't come home and this was the only place she could came. But when I arrived, I saw JaeJoong's mom rushed out and got into the car in a hurry.

I got curious and asked the maid. She told me that his mom in a rush because she was worried about her grand-daughter. She was going to the hospital where her grand-daughter hospitalized. Without wasting time, I tried to catch up on her car.

I cursed in my breath. I couldn't believe this could happen. I was about to tell them everything today, but how could things turn out like this? Yoon Hee drowned.

"How's her condition?" I asked. They all looked at me.

"Yunho?" Joo Yeon called.

"Hyung!!" Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun called me as well.

This was my first time seeing them, my best friends after these 5 years. We haven't contacted each other because I thought they didn't want to consider me as their friend anymore. JaeJoong and I were being cold to each other.

"What do you want?" JaeJoong snapped.

"Jae~" Joo Yeon called him.

"It's okay. I've done many mistakes anyways. It's not like he's going to forgive me." I smiled at her. I admitted it. I was worse than JaeJoong though. I snatched Eun Mi away from him, let him suffered. And I even snatched his family.. By agreeing Eun Mi's wish, I had separated their twins without them knowing.

"I really am sorry to all of you. I was blinded by my own feelings. I cared too much for Eun Mi rather than thinking about your happiness, Joo Yeon-ah.. Mianhae~" I handed her the yellow document in my hand.

She took it but she waited for me to tell her what that was.

"I'm sorry for keeping it for these 5 years. I hope it's not too late." I took a deep breath before I continued.

"That's your real document when you gave birth to your kids." I finished.

They all looked at us confused.

"Just open it and you'll know what's that about."

Her hand was shaking a bit when she opened it. The document dropped on the floor and she stared blankly at me. Tears rolled down and I felt more guilty.

JaeJoong grew curious and read it.

"What's the meaning of this? Joo Yeon gave birth to fraternal twin?!"

I nodded.

"A girl and a boy.. That's Min Ki and.. Yoon Hee."

===============================================================================================
DOUBLE UPDATE!!! Hope u all like it ^^ It's coming to the end. T_T

----------------------------
April 10th, 2011
©13nz / xiahtic5