Goodbye

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1Bvm3yqMOk
8eight - Goodbye My Love
[a/n : the song that gives me inspiration xD]
--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
I was leaning my back on the cold wall as I sat on the corner while hugging my knees. The room was dark and the only light could be seen was just the moon light. I cried silently thinking about what Jaejoong had told me.

It's ended. The feelings and the love that was built between us has ended. He never loved me more than he loves her. My heart hurts just thinking about it.

I stopped myself from crying and wiped the tears away. I stood up and tried to think clearly. I really shouldn't felt this way at the first place. Why did I have to think that someone like him would truly love me?

From the start, this wasn't the place I should be. It was only the luck that brought me here. Yeah, that was just luck and not the fate. We were not meant to be together. It hurts, but I was sure the feeling would disappear someday as the time goes by. This wasn't a big deal. It was just an ordinary thing that happened in the life. People met, loved, and separate if they weren't meant to be. And the same circumstance just happened between us.

I didn't regret that I loved him and I gave everything to him. After all, he had done lots of nice things towards me.

I sighed and looked around the dark room. This place wasn't my place. I shouldn't be here and bother them again. It was enough.. I should find another place instead of staying in this house.

I went to the closet and took out my clothes. While sobbing quietly, I packed it all to the suitcase and make sure I didn't have any single things left.

I wrote a note just in case if his mother came back from her business trip and looking for me. I couldn't tell her now and make she worried while she was concerning about her job. She has been nice to me and she was just too kind towards an orphan like me.

Making sure if I had packed all of my things, I locked the house and hid the key in the usual place that only Jaejoong, her mother, and I usually left it without anyone else knew about it.

I had no reason to stay any longer in their house. I didn't deserve it. I just have to find a place I could stay for before I left for Japan. I had decided it. I would come back to my old house that I used to live with my parents before we went to Seoul. It was the house that has memories about the people that I love. My parents.. I wonder if they were happy now. Thinking about it just made the tears flowing once again.

I dragged the suitcase along with me as I passed the night view of Seoul. It was so beautiful out here. People were walking and I could see some couples passed by me. All of them looked happy, unlike me.

It feels like I was invisible and no one could hear me. My heart ache so much and I breathe heavily because I had walk for hours. I had no idea where I was. I just kept walking until my vision was blurred and everything seemed to be dark. I could hear someone's calling for me before I passed out.

-----------------------
I opened my eyes and my vision was still blurred at first but slowly it got better. I blinked several times and when I turned to the side, I met him.. Yunho.

"You're awake.."

"Yunho?"

He sighed.

"What do you think you're doing last night? The baby would get killed if I didn't come at the right time..." he whispered, but loud enough for me to hear him. What did he said?

"B-baby?" I asked, didn't understand with the topic.

He nodded.

"You're 3 weeks pregnant.. That's what the doctor had told me this morning." He said.

================================================================================================