Confession

Eternal Tenderness

--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
I dropped Min Ki at school and I was about to leave, but Jaejoong had waited for me in front of the gates. I was going to pretend that I didn't see him, but he got off and brought me to his car.

"Please don't act like this. It's torturing both of us, you know." He said when I sat beside him in the car. He drove off and left the school.

"What do you want? Can't you stop looking for me? I'm getting sick of you." I spatted.

"I won't stop until you accept my feeling."

I looked away, avoiding his eyes which make me weak. But then my phone rang and I quickly pick it.

"Yunho?"

I could feel his emotional eyes on me because I called Yunho's name. He and Yunho haven't talked to each other for almost six years because what  had happened in the past.

"Can we meet up later?" He said.

I didn't have time to reply because Jaejoong already snatched the phone away and put it on his ear.

"Don't call her anymore." Jaejoong whispered shortly with his husky and sharp voice. I could feel the coldness in his voice. When he finished, he turned off the phone and threw it to the backseats.

I glared at him and I tried to get my phone back, but when I turned, he held my arm and told me to sit down.

"Kim Jaejoong!" I was pissed off. No matter how deep my feeling for him, but he shouldn't do this to me. That was my phone for God's sake! It's not like I was the wife who was cheating behind her husband.

"I don't like it when you're being close to him." He honestly told me while driving.

"I'm not your wife, not even your girlfriend. Who do you think you are for telling me which one I should be friend with?" I protested. I knew he was jealous over Yunho, but he shouldn't be. We're over since long time ago.

"You're soon to be my bride." He said confidently which make my heart jump out.

"Nonsense. I never said I agree with that one." I denied.

"You will be." He smiled.

--------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
--------------------------------------
I parked the car in the basement and got off to open the door for Joo Yeon, but she was quicker than I thought. She was already out of  my car.

"Why are we here?" She asked. Her trembled voice and her sad eyes were coming out.

"I have something to show you." I took her hand and embraced it with mine.

"N-no.. I won't go." She resisted and stood still.

"But I want you to come with me." I whispered softly and pleaded.

She shook her head.

"I can't." her breathing became heavier.

"Please.."

She stood by my side as we waited for the elevator door to open. in less than a minute, we reached the floor and we were heading to my apartment room. That was my apartment which I used to live when I left my mom's house.

I opened the door and everything were being revealed. I brought her to come in and she didn't dare to look up. She swallowed hard and she seemed to become numb.

"Joo Yeon-ah.." I  called.

She stared blankly on the floor but I raised her chin and made her to look at the whole room. The design, the stuffs, everything was all the same excluded the pictures of her smiling face all over the wall.

She gasped when she looked at the pictures. I could tell that even she couldn't believe it. Me neither. I knew I was like a stalker or even a crazy fan of her, but I couldn't stop myself. I put those pictures when we broke up. I never forget about her and I could only show my feeling in this place.

None of my close friends even my mother knew that I've been keeping her pictures in this place. I was obsessed with her that time and I couldn't stand that I should live without her. It was hard and this is how I heal my yearning heart.

She seemed lost and speechless. I knew she would be.

"This place has great memories. That's why I came here everytime I missed you." I touched her cheek and led her into the dining room.

"We had dinner together on my birthday. Do you remember? This is the place where we confessed to each other. That's the best moments in my life. You lighted up my life by your love and now, I'm asking for it once again."

--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
"This place has great memories. That's why I came here everytime I missed you." He led me into the dining room where we used to eat together.

"We had dinner together on my birthday. Do you remember? This is the place where we confessed to each other. That's the best moments in my life. You lighted up my life by your love and now, I'm asking for it once again."

I looked at him and swallowed hard. I really had no idea how could he do this, but it touched my heart. His love for me was never faded away. He even remembered each single thing we shared in this place.

This was the place where I gave him my everything. He was the one who owned my heart and it never changed even he had married to Eun Mi.

"Jae.."

"I love you." He kissed my hand and made me cried even more.

"Why can't you live without me? You can get another girl which is hundred times better than me, but why me?"

"Because it's you." He leaned his forehead against mine and whispered softly.

"Because it's you that my heart wants. You're better than any other girls out there. My heart belongs to you." He confessed which never failed to make my heart fluttered even more.

"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry.. for not being able to let you go." I threw my arms on him and hugged him tightly while closing my eyes, letting every single of the teardrops to wet my cheeks.

"I miss you...."
===============================================================================================
I can't believe that I write this chapter! Tell me, how's this chapter? I feel like writing a trashy chappie... T_T
my mid semester exam starts on Tuesday >,<
And today, it's the D-day of JYJ's world tour concert on Bangkok!! I'm going to check for their new songs ^^

----------------------------
April 3rd, 2011
©13nz / xiahtic5