Partner

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS_SCqODPdA
[Younha - I Cry] a/n: such a great song ^^
----------------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
----------------------------------------------

I arrived home in about two hours. I was lost while walking along the street, but thank God there was a kind woman who helped and shows me where the bus station was. I was exhausted and my throat was dry because I hadn't drunk some waters since the lunch break.

"You're late."

I turned and saw Jaejoong was walking to me. He glanced at the clock then smirked. I must admit that I hated that smirk of his.

"I was lost on my way to the bus station." I told him.

"Do you think I care about that?" He came closer and smirked even more.

"You should've known this is not the right place for you. Just leave before you get hurt deeper." He said with his sharp voice.

"Wae?"

"You want to know?" He leaned to my ear so that he could whisper. "I hate you."

Those three words. I knew that already, but why did it felt hurt when he told me? I wanted to move but I couldn't. I felt like my feet were glued to the floor.

"I hate seeing you pretend like you're an innocent girl. My mom might believe you, but I don't. You must be planning to become the part of this family, right? Your eyes blinded by our richest. You pretended that you're sad when your parents passed away, so my mom would bring you to live with us. And now, you're even tried to be friends with my Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin? Is that because they're all rich?" He insulted. "Or is that because what your parents had taught you? To hook onto rich guys?"

I felt the corner of my eyes started to teary but I held it. I lifted my head and looked at him straight in to his deep brown eyes. The smirk never left his face and he didn't show any guilt for insulting me.

If he said that I was pretending as an innocent girl, I could forgive him. I would just let it go and forget it. But beside accused me about the pretended thingy, he also talked about my parents. I couldn't take it for this one. I had never pretended to be sad when they passed away, but the truth was I really sad. How could I not be sad when the people I love the most in this world had to leave me forever? And he also accused me being friend with Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin just because of their money? What did he think I was? A money er?

"Jaejoong-sshi~" I managed to say, still looking at his eyes. "You can insult me about everything, but don't you ever say anything bad about my parents. Now I'll tell you, my parents NEVER taught me nor want me to hook up with rich guys. Obviously they told me to stay away from rich kids, especially the rich kid like you." I finished the words. I didn't care if he got mad at me or what. I just couldn't hold my temper any longer. He had insulted me too much.

"Thanks for letting me stay last night. Now I'll go and never show up in front of you." After saying that, I turned and walked away. I opened the door and ran away, letting my tears bursted out. There was no use to hold it. My heart hurts when my parents left me, but he made it worse with those hurtful words from him.

The sky was getting dark, but I kept walking along the street. I had no idea where I was. But at least I felt better than stay in the mansion and being insulted by that cold jerk. The weather became colder and it made me sneezed. I rubbed my hands together to keep them warm. The long sleeve shirt I wore didn't help at all because I could still feel the cold around me. I passed an alley and there were some men drinking beers. I ignored them and mind my own business, kept walking.

"Where are you going, little girl?" I felt someone grabbed my wrist and made me stopped immediately. I started to get nervous cause there was no one around. Should I scream and then ran? I felt the sweat slipped down my cheek as I gulped my saliva. Otoke?

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you. I just passed by here." I spoke politely, hoping they would just let me go without doing something to me. I was scared to death. I didn't know where I was and worse these bad guys kept laughing, made me shivering.

"Owh, it's okay. Let me help you, then." Another man placed his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it.

"Sorry Sir, I got to go." I was about to walk but then they started to make circle and surrounded me. Oh no, don't tell me they were going to do something bad to me.. I cleared my throat. My heart beats faster cause I was panicked now.

They approached me and their laughs made me scared. One of them hugged me from behind and I started to scream.

"Somebody hel-" I was cut off by the other man's hand. I kicked but there was no use. They were about 5 people while I was alone. No.. Umma, Appa, please help me.. I yelled in my mind. I started to sob and my tears rolled down as they torn my shirt. Don't let this happen to me, please.. Somebody, help me... I cried and fell on the ground, but they didn't let me go.

"We won't hurt you, pretty." The man laughed and touched my cheek. He was about to kissed me, but stopped immediately because before I knew, he was knocked on the ground. The other men let go of me and helped that man.

"Boss, are you okay?" They helped him to stand up.

"Who.. HEY! YOU SON OF A ! How dare you come and interrupt me?!" He yelled to the guy which I thought was the one who knocked him down. My eyes were blurred because of the tears but I was sure enough that was him.. Yunho..

"What do you think you're doing with her? Fight me if you're a man!" Yunho yelled back and all of them started to fight.

"Umma.. Appa.." I cried and didn't care about the fight. I cupped my ears, trying to no listen to the sounds around me. I heard laughter and groans.

"Joo Yeon-ah~" he touched my shoulder, I flinched and kicked him.

"Let me go! Don't touch me! Somebody help!! Don't do this to me.." I cried. My whole body was trembling. I felt dirty. They touched me and they almost me...

----------------------------------------------
- Yunho POV -
----------------------------------------------

"Hey, it's me. Yunho. They're gone." I whispered and tried to approach her but she didn't let me. She looked terribly scared. She even didn't recognize me.

"Joo Yeon-ah~ look at me." I called once again.

Slowly, she lifted her head and looked at me with those teary and tired eyes. Her cheeks were soaked wet by her tears. She looked helpless.

"It's okay, you're save now." I told her and this time she crawled over and hugged me while crying. I patted her back and let her cry.

"Where do you live? I'll drive you home." I said when we're already sitting in my car. She sobbed quietly without answering me. She seemed to be in another world right now.

I shrugged and then started to drive. I think I know where I should drop her to. In thirty minutes I arrived at the house and the gates opened so I just drove in. I got off from the car and help her to come out. She just followed me without refusing. I knew she was tired, exhausted. Who wouldn't? She had through a tough night alone and almost got by drunken men.

"We're here." I whispered and tightened my jacket on her so that she wouldn't get cold.

The door opened and the maid let us in. I walked to the living room and greeted by the familiar voice.

"Yunho? What are you doing?" I turned and so did Joo Yeon. His eyes widened when he saw I was with Joo Yeon.

"I should be the one who asked the question, Kim Jaejoong. What did you do to her?" I asked calmly.

"How could you say that? I didn't even know her." He laughed nervously.

"Are you sure? She's our new classmate, don't you know it?" I smiled.

"Yeah. But I don't care." He walked and sat on the couch as if nothing happened.

"You don't care? Is that the reason why you didn't try to find her when she lost?"

"What are you talking about?" he turned to me.

"She might get by those ing drunken men out there if I didn't come at the right time!" I snapped at him. I couldn't believe he would become heartless like this.

"That's not my ing business you know that?!" he got up from the couch and came to my side. "Why don't you just bring her to your house?"

"What the hell is wrong with you? Your Mom asks you to look for her but you never did!" I glared at him. He kept quiet.

"You wonder how I know about these." I chuckled. "Don't you remember that our mothers are friends? Yesterday she came to our house and told us everything about this girl and your damn behavior. She lost her parents but yet you can't let her live at your house without insulting her? What kind of man you are?" I said sarcastically.

"Shut your ing mouth Yunho! I don't need your grumbles! Thanks for saving her. You may leave now." He grabbed her by her arm and asked me to leave.

"I'll leave, but I just want to remind you. Take good care of her." After saying those words, I glanced at Joo Yeon once again before I left.

================================================================================================