Broke Up

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnRnDWm0ev4
After School - When I Fall
----------------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
----------------------------------------------

Months have passed since I lived at Jaejoong's house. He treats me in a good way and cared about me so much. I realized I fell for him more as the days passed. How could I not be if he treats me like that? I believed every girls would feel the same if they were me.

This morning, I came to the university with him as usual. Along the drive, I would glance at him and admired his perfect features.

Deep down inside my heart, I knew I wouldn't have a chance to be with him even if I loved him so much. I didn't deserve him. He didn't love me and would never love me.

"Hey, we're here."

I snapped back in to the reality and saw Jaejoong was waving his hand in front of my face. I just sheepishly smiled and blushed madly.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked when we were walking to the class.

I shook my head.

"Nothing important." I didn't have the courage to look at him while talking. My heart would pump faster whenever I looked at his eyes.

"Joo Yeon-ah~ what's wrong with you? You never looked at me whenever we talks. Am I that annoying to you?" he guessed.

I quickly shook my head once again. I didn't do that not because he was annoying, but I knew better than anyone that my heart is going to burst out if I looked at him. I don't think I could hide my feeling anymore if I looked at his eyes. I couldn't lie that I loved him..

"I.. I.."

"Joo Yeon! Come here, quickly! I have something to show you."

Before I said anything, I was called by Eun Sun. She motioned me to come over her seat.

"Seems like there's something important." Jaejoong smiled and patted my head, then he went to his own seat.

I looked at him and he just smiled.

"Look at this." Eun Sun handed me some pictures. I took a better look on the pictures and that's all were Eun Mi's pictures.. with Yunho?

I couldn't believe the pictures I saw just now. Eun Mi and Jaejoong were dating and she wouldn't cheat on his back with his best friend, would she?

"I got the pictures this morning in Jaejoong's seat. But Yoochun and I decided to hide it from Jaejoong cause I know, he wouldn't happy if he found out." Eun Sun whispered in my ear.

I looked at the pictures once again. There was a picture when they were sitting in a park and enjoying the scenes around them. She was resting her head on his arm while Yunho kissed her forehead.

"We should destroy these pictures. Jaejoong would be more than angry if he found out." I said to Eun Sun.

"But don't you want him to break up with Eun Mi? You love him, right?" She looked at me.

"I do.. but I can't let he know about my feeling. He doesn't have the same feeling for me. He loves Eun Mi. We know it. He loves her with all of his heart." my voice turned into a whisper. Every time I thought about his love to her, my heart would ache.

----------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJEg736X2gg
Younha - Broke Up Today
----------------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
----------------------------------------------
The class has ended ten minutes ago, but Eun Mi hasn't showed up yet. I was getting worried. Did she got sick and couldn't attend her classes? But she would've told me if that so.

"Hyung, did you see Yunho hyung? I was looking for him but I couldn't find him." Junsu came to me and asked about Yunho.

"No, I didn't.." then my mind started to got some bad thoughts.

Were they together? Were they cheating behind my back? No.. that couldn't be.. Eun Mi chose me instead of him. We were dating now and she loved me.. Yeah, she loved me.. but.. she also love Yunho.

! I cursed.

I rushed to the garden where the three of us would spend our time, but when I reached there, I found no one. I then went to the parking lot to get my car. I wanted to make sure if Eun Mi was in her house, not in a place where could Yunho be.

My steps stopped and I felt my world crashing down. I clenched my fist and the blood was boiled up in my body.

I could see it clearly with my own eyes. Eun Mi and Yunho were together in his car. She smiled happily like there were no tomorrow. He leaned in to kiss her lips and she also kissed him willingly.

I closed my eyes and try to hold my anger. I turned and walked back to the building, didn't want to see them. What I've seen in the parking lot was enough for me to let go of her.

I knew she never loved me that much. She always loved Yunho in the first place. Whatever we do and wherever we go, she would talk about Yunho. That time I still hold my jealousy over him, but this time I just couldn't.

What have I done to them? How could they do this to me?

I bumped on to Joo Yeon on my way, but I didn't care. She called for me, but I pretended I didn't hear her. I wanted time to be alone without anyone disturbing me.

"Jae.." she called and followed me.

"Just leave me." I said coldly. My words was bitter than ever.

"Is there something I can help?" she was worried. I could hear it from her voice.

I shut my eyes and tried to think clearly, but my mind wouldn't work. My heart hurts and my head aching because I kept thinking about Eun Mi and Yunho.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. Behind her, Eun Mi was walking in while smiling. My heart hurts even more when she did that. I gave her all of my love but she hurt me like this.

Without listening to my mind, I just walked up to Joo Yeon and pulled her in to a deep kiss. I could feel her lips were trembling, but I just deepened the kiss. She tried to push me, but I didn't let her.

Eun Mi stopped and looked at me with her eyes widened. She was shocked.

I closed my eyes and slowly let go of Joo Yeon.

"Jae.." that's all Eun Mi could say. Behind her, Yunho also had come and he has questionable look on his face.

"Don't ever talk to me cause I won't listen to you." I walked over Eun Mi's side and whispered in her ear. "We're OVER." I emphasized the word 'over' on purpose.

I admitted my heart broke into pieces when I said the word, but I just can't keep this lie anymore. She never and would never loved me. All of her heart and mind has taken by Yunho. Nothing left for me.

I lost.. I had lost to Yunho ever since the first day we met Eun Mi.

"Jaejoong!" She called me and held my hand.

I stopped by her call. But I couldn't keep this any longer. She told me that she loved me, but she cheated on my back.

"Don't touch me!" I pushed her hand and walked away without turned back.

"How could you do this to me? I'm your girlfriend, but you just kissed Joo Yeon right in front of me! Don't you know you just broke my heart?" She caught up on me and followed me to my car.

"Jaejoong! Say something." She cried and hugged me from behind.

I released her hands in a rough way.

"I love you.." she said with tears in her eyes.

"No, you didn't and you wouldn't love me."

"Please, believe me."

"Just go and ing be with your true love that Jung Yunho! For this whole time you had lied to me. Am I that stupid to you?! I love you with all of my heart, but what did you do? You're ing cheating on me!!" I yelled at her.

This was the first time ever I did that to her. I couldn't control my temper anymore. She was the one that made me as the happiest guy in the world when she said she wanted to be my girlfriend, but she also the one that killed my heart with her love.

I should've known that her love to Yunho would never change. So, all the time, I was being the stupidest guy because of love. I was blinded by my love. But now my eyes opened and I could see it clearly.

"Mianhae.." that was the last word that came out from her lips because I went it to my car and I sped up leaving the university.

Since today on, I swore I wouldn't let any girls to take my heart anymore. Girls were the same.

================================================================================================