Fight

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2VdrHAtIFI

Jaejoong - For You It's Separation, To Me It's Waiting [SungKyunKwan Scandal OST]

--------------------------------------

It was break time and there were kids playing happily with their friends at the school yard. Some were chasing each other while the others play hide and seek. But there was a kid who was sitting by himself on the swing. He just watched the other kids playing. He has no friends beside him.

 

But then a little girl came up and gave him a lollipop. She smiled widely and he just turned to her emotionless.

 

"Annyeong~ Yeon Hee imnida." She reached out her hand.

 

He kept quiet and just looked at her.

 

"What's your name?" she asked him.

 

Yet, the little boy didn't answer.

 

"Look at them! They talked to each other!" one of the kid told his friends, and the others started to make a group and came to the place where those two little kids were talking.

 

"They're gonna make good friends! She doesn't have mother and he doesn't even know his dad." the kid teased those two little kids.

 

"How pathetic they are." added the other.

 

"Leave us alone you bad boys!" the little girl told them to leave, but they didn't care and kept teasing them. One of them even pushed her to the side. She stumbled and almost fell if he didn't catch her.

 

"Don't push her like that!" that quiet boy finally spoke and yelled at them.

 

"How dare you yell at me, you idiot!" They pushed the boy and he fell on the ground.

 

"Stop it! Don't hurt him!!" she yelled and tried to stop them.

 

They kept fighting on the ground until the teacher came to stop them.

 

--------------------------------------

- Joo Yeon POV -

--------------------------------------

I rushed to the school as soon as the teacher told me about what happened at the school today. I was worried about that kid. He was quiet all the time and never caused troubles before.

 

I knocked on the door and came in.

 

The teacher smiled and told me to sit down. I turned at the side and I could see he was gazing out from the windows. He looked somewhat sad. And beside him, there was a little girl with the same age as him. She looked adorable.

 

"I'm sorry to bother you Mrs. Lee.." the teacher spoke.

 

"It's okay, Miss." I told her.

 

"What did he done?"  I asked.

 

"Min Ki fought with some kids." Miss Park, the teacher looked at him.

 

I sighed.

 

"It's not his fault. They started first." the little girl spoke up.

 

We both turned to her. She had tears in the corner of her eyes. I reached out my hand and wiped the tears away from her.

 

"They teased us.." she looked at me with her big round eyes.

 

"They kept saying about me for not having a mother and he doesn't know about his dad."

 

It was a big hit to me when I heard it. So, the other kids for not knowing about his dad?

 

"It's my fault.. He wouldn't have gotten into the fight if I didn't talk to him." She sobbed.

 

"No, it's not your fault.." I caressed her cheek and smiled to her.

 

"Uljima~"

 

------------------------------

MinKi and that little girl followed me out of the teacher's office. We were standing on the corridors now.

 

"What's your name?" I asked her.

 

"Yeon Hee imnida." She smiled to me.

 

"So, you're a friend of Min Ki?" I squatted down so I could be as tall as them.

 

She turned to him while he was stood there silently.

 

"So.. you're friends." I smiled to her. "Where's your dad? Why didn't he come and pick you up? It's almost 1 p.m."

 

She shook her head.

 

"He's busy." She said sadly.

 

"Let's go." I held her hand on my right and my left hand holding Min Ki's. "I'll take you home."

 

Yeon Hee's mood seemed to be lighten up when I said I was going to take her home. I turned to see Min Ki's expression, but he pouted cutely when he knew I was going to take his new friend to home.

 

It's been 5 years already he has to live without knowing where and who his daddy was. And this was the first time ever he has a friend by his side. I just hoped that he wouldn't ask more about his dad. He was 5 years-old now and grew up as a smart kid. I wouldn't have heart to lie...

===============================================================================================

JYJ now has twitter accounts! Have u followed them?? @0101xiahtic, @mjjeje, @6002theMicky

Oh, and u can also follow me @bbee13nz

 

----------------------------

October 23rd, 2010

13nz