Friends

Eternal Tenderness

----------------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
----------------------------------------------

I woke up late this morning. I had stayed all night long thinking about Eun Mi's confession yesterday. She was jealous..

I smiled to myself as I remembered it. I couldn't stop imagining if we were become a real couple. I must be the luckiest guy in this world if she wanted to be my girlfriend. I loved her for years..

"Jaejoong-sshi~" I heard Joo Yeon called me. She popped behind the door.

"Breakfast is ready. Omonim want you to come and have breakfast together." She told me.

"Araso. I'll be there in 15 minutes."

She then walked out, didn't forget to closed the door.

I knew this was weird but I also couldn't understand myself how I could be that nice towards Joo Yeon. At first glance I hated her, but I was being nice these past two days.

Well, at least I changed. If I kept being a jerk, she would suffer more in this house. She might choose to run away instead of stay, and I don't want that to happen again. Once was enough.

As soon as we finished the breakfast, I drove to the university with Joo Yeon. This time I really drove her until we reached the parking area. I unbuckled my seatbelt but she only looked at me with confused look.

"Why are you staring at me like with that looks?" I asked playfully.

She shook her head.

"It's not like that. I'm just asking, why are you dropping me in the crowd? I mean, you said that you don't want any people to know that I come with you to school."

I couldn't help but let out a laugh hearing her reason.

"It's okay. I'm not a heartless person who left his friend in the road with her sprained ankle." I helped her to unbuckle her seatbelt.

"Jeongmal mianhae, Jaejoong-sshi~" she bowed and apologized.

"No need to apologize." I smiled a bit. "And this is the first and the last time I ever told you, just call me Jaejoong. Drop the 'sshi' out." Unconsciously I patted her head.

"We're friends now." I added.

"F-friends?" she stammered.

I nodded.

"Yeah, friends.. Now, let's go to the class. I'll help you." I got off first and opened the passenger door for her.

"Joo Yeon-ah~" We titled our head to the side and found Yoochun and his girlfriend. Eun Sun waved and they were approaching us.

"Hi Jae~" she greeted.

"Hi~" I replied.

"Are you going to the class?" she asked and we nodded.

"Cool~. Now, let's walk together." She released her arms from Yoochun's shoulder and held Joo Yeon, trying to help her work properly.

"Jaejoong~" Once again we stopped our steps. This time was Eun Mi who was calling for me. She was bringing some thick books on her hand. I quickly rushed to help her.

"Thanks." She mouthed.

"Anything for you."

"Mornig all~" she greeted them happily with a big smile drown on her face.

"Morning."

"Joo Yeon-ah~ how are you today?" She walked on her side and examining her ankle.

"Does it still hurt?" She asked concern.

"Just a little bit." Joo Yeon seemed to be happy hearing her.

"Ah~ I'm sorry. I have to go to the teacher's office and collect these books. See you in class. Come on, Jae." She dragged me with her. I followed her willingly.

----------------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
----------------------------------------------

"She's so fake." I heard Eun Sun said.

Yoochun nodded, agreed with her.

"Eun Sun-ah~ don't say that. She's a nice girl, jsut like you." We started to walk along the corridor.

"Aissh~ Joo Yeon-ah~. You don't know her real personality. She's not as nice as you and everybody thought." Eun Sun kept blaming her.

"My girl is right. That girl is so fake." Yoochun agreed.

"Everyone in the whole university already knew about Yunho and Jaejoong's feeling towards her, but she's just playing with their hearts." He told me.

"Yeah, they've been friends for years. And that's too obvious if she didn't know their feelings." Eun Sun blew her bangs.

"But she told me she loves both of them." I told them what she had told me yesterday.

Eun Sun laughed sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

"We knew it. Everybody knew it... What I want to say is that she's too much. I mean, doesn't matter how much does she loves them, but she NEEDS to choose."

"She'll get one and also lose one." Yoochun joined.

I knitted my eyebrows and just listening to them. I could say nothing after all. I'm just a new kid in this place.

"Aigoo~ why are we talking about her anyways?" Eun Sun chuckled and then smacked Yoochun's arm lightly, made him yelp in pain.

He shot her what-are-you-doing look.

"Sorry, babe. I didn't mean to.." She laughed sheepishly.

I laughed along with her. This couple was totally weird you could say, but they were also cute sometimes. Eun Sun would smack and hit Yoochun whenever she feel she wants to. And Yoochun could do nothing about that because he loved her so much..

When we reached the class, we quickly sat on our seats cause the teacher was already in the class. And for the whole day, we just wasted our time in the classes. Today's schedules were totally full.

================================================================================================