Yearning Heart

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONxg-6KcP7c
Z`ta - Rainy Sunday [Heaven Postman OST]
--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
I woke up when I heard my baby's cry. I rubbed my eyes and quickly checked up on Min Ki. He was still crying when I caressed his cheek.

"Mom's here, baby.." I gently took him on my arms, trying to make him sleep any longer. He has been like this every 3 hours.

I fed him and changed his diaper, but he still crying.

Did he miss his dad?

No.. I shook my head. That shouldn't happen. His dad never knew about him..

"You should be strong, Min Ki-ah~ Mom will always be by your side." I started to sing lullaby and he drifted to sleep.

"Poor baby.. You came to this world without knowing who your father is. I'm so sorry for being unfair."

I kissed his forehead then put him down onto the soft bed. I tugged the blanket and looked at him before I walked out from the bedroom to start the day.

--------------------------------------
- Yunho POV -
--------------------------------------
I came to Joo Yeon's house and knocked on the door. She smiled and let me in.

I handed her some small bags.

"What's this?" She asked before opened it.

"Baby needs."

"What for?"

"Do you have to ask this question? Of course it's for Min Ki.. Who else?" I chuckled.

She handed back the bags.

"No. I don't need this. You don't have to buy these things. I can buy it myself.." She stubbornly said.

"Where do you get the money to buy his needs?" I blurted. Her face fell and she looked down, I could tell she was hurt by my words.

"Uhm, sorry.. I didn't mean that way. I just.."

"It's okay. I know what you mean." She sighed.

"I need to find a job and earn money so that I could give a better life to my baby." She continued and searching for something near the table.

"What are you searching for?" I approached her.

"I'm searching for the newspaper. I need a job, Yunho." She replied without looking at me. She was still searching 'till I grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"That's enough. Why do you have to be like this? You just have to tell me and I'll help you." I told her.

She remained quiet and stared blankly on the floor.

"I don't want to see you being like this. You kind of losing yourself, you know?" I raised my voice.

I hated seeing her in this state. She couldn't do the right thing since the breakup with Jaejoong. She lost herself. No matter how hard she tried to hide it, I still could see it clearly.

She said she was okay, but she was not. She said she could forget him, but she just could not do so.. Everything that she said was a lie.

I knew she wouldn't be able to forget that jerk though he had hurt her.

She loved him too much.. She loved him more than everything. And the baby..

The baby was the reason for her to keep loving him. The baby was the only thing that could make her feel better, at least..

I heard sobs and she was kneeling on the floor. She couldn't held her tears anymore. The pain he had cause her was too much.

And now, her heart was yearning for him.

She needed him.. But she couldn't say it.
================================================================================================
Wee~ today was 10-10-10 day! Hahaha triple ten day! LOL
I hope u guys won't get mad because I couldn't update fast.. I have exams :(
But thanks for always supporting me! I LOVEEEEEE YOU!!!!
Sorry if this is just a short update. I'm working on  the next chapter now :D


----------------------------
October 10, 2010
13nz