Three Simple Words

Eternal Tenderness

----------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYvVxwQBrfY
TVXQ - Afterglow

--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
I know I was drunk but just a little bit. I could feel the dizziness hit my head. My whole body also felt like it was burning up.

I saw Jaejoong was now sitting on the bed as his left hand touching my cheek.

"Do you really love me?" he asked without breaking the eye contact between us.

I blinked several times before I nodded slowly. I couldn't hide my feeling anymore. Now that he knew about it, would he feel the same as me?

Instead of getting an answer from him, he gave me a hug. He hugged me tighter than ever as if he didn't want me to leave him.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk these past few days. That's all because I thought you wouldn't need me." He said, still hugging onto me.

"No, don't say sorry." I said with tears in my eyes. I was crying out of happiness.

"I love you, Joo Yeon. I really do." He cupped my face and kissed me passionately on the lips. I gladly kissed him back. I could feel he was pulling me closer to him. My heartbeats increased and the temperature was getting hotter as well.

After a moment we had to pull away to catch our breath and that was the time when I realized that I was lying down on the bed with him on top of me. I couldn't feel the dizziness anymore but I felt nervous.

He then leaned in again for another passionate kiss. I don't know what's getting into me but I felt excited and wrapped my arms around his neck. I started to get back to reality when I felt he was slowly ping my jacket that I was wearing. I opened my eyes and I saw he was closing his eyes and he seemed to enjoy this moment. He kissed me tenderly which made me touched and loosen up..

--------------------------------------
"She's safe with me."

I woke up and listened to the voice above me. I didn't make a single sound and started to wander around.

"Okay, see you later." I heard the click sound.

"You're awake?" Jaejoong asked me while pulling me closer to him.

He was shirtless and the blanket only covered half of his body. I then turned to myself. My whole body was covering by the blanket as well and there was no doubt that I was .

The flashbacks were flashing in my mind. We had dinner together, went to celebrate his birthday along with Junsu and the others then I got drunk. Jaejoong confessed about his feeling and so did I.. After that we just...

"Joo Yeon-ah~ gwenchana?" Jaejoong interrupted my thought.

I looked up to meet his dazzling eyes.

"Who's calling earlier?" I changed the topic. I didn't want to talk about last night. It was so embarassing.

"My mom. She was worrying about you. But I told her that your'e with me." He smiled and kissed me tenderly on the lips.

"You're so beautiful even when you just wake up from your sleep."

I could feel my cheeks started to get warmer and I knew I was blushing. How could he say those sweet words to me? I was paralyzed for a moment.

"Saranghae." He whispered once again.

"Na do saranghae~" I bit my lip while hugging the blanket tightly so it wouldn't fall and I wouldn't embarrass myself in front of him.

"Get some more sleep if you want. You must be tired." He brushed my hair then kissed it.

I blushed even more knowing that he said I was tired.

I closed my eyes tightly when he was about putting his pants on. But I heard him laugh.

"I'll prepare the breakfast." He smiled and got up, to leave me alone in the bedroom.

I couldn't hide my smile even more so I just let it out.. Jaejoong had just taken my heart away by those three simple words.

================================================================================================