Peeking

Eternal Tenderness

----------------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
----------------------------------------------

When the lunch time came, I quickly packed my things back to my backpack. I slung it into my arms and walked out. I didn't bother to talk with any students, so I just smiled if they looked at me. I wanted to make friends, but seemed like they didn't like me that much. I hoped in the next class, History, I could make new friends.

"Joo Yeon-ah~"

I heard a dolphin squeak, so I turned and found Junsu was trying to catch up on me. I stopped and smiled at him. At least he was not acted cold like Jaejoong and that guy.

"Junsu-sshi?"

"You're going to the cafeteria?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Let's go." He walked with me to the cafeteria.

When we arrived at the cafeteria and got our lunch, there were no empty seats even just one. I looked at Junsu and shrugged. He also did the same while raising his eyebrow.

"Where we're going to sit?" I asked.

He thought for a while then pulled my wrist, leaving the cafeteria.

"Junsu-sshi~ where are you taking me?"

"Just follow me. You won't regret it." He flashed me his cute smile.

Soon, we stopped at the university's garden. I liked this place already because it has the 'fresh atmosphere' around. There were some big trees and the green grass were also attracted me. I looked back at Junsu and he gave me the I-told-you look.

"Just sat there." He pointed to the big tree in the left side. Both of us sat on the grass comfortably without any mattress on.

"I didn't know this university also has such great place." I told him.

"Well, now you know." He laughed and started to drink the orange juice he bought earlier. I also started to eat the kimchi.

"You want to try some?" I offered. He picked one and thanked me.

"Babe, look who is that."

We lifted our head and saw a couple stood right in front of us. The guy was holding his girl's hand. The girl has shoulder-length haircut and she looked pretty cute.

"Go get a room please." I heard Junsu said. The couple then glared at him before he could say any words.

"Yah! What's your problem?" That guy whacked Junsu's head and he winced in pain.

"Just kidding, Yoochun-ah~ don't take it too serious." Junsu apologized to them.

"Who is her? Your girl?" that girl whispered, but loud enough for me to hear her.

"No, she's not. She's my new friend." He said proudly. I couldn't help but smile at his cuteness. I never thought I would have this kind of cute guy to be a friend of mine.

"Annyeong~ Lee Joo Yeon imnida." I greeted.

"Hi, I'm Eun Sun. And he's Yoochun." The girl sat down beside me. We shook each other's hand and she started to talk with me. She was so friendly though. I really should thank Junsu. Because of him I was able to meet this nice girl.

"I think we have the same class then." She took out her schedule and showed me. I took a glance at the paper and she was right.

"Did the teacher looking for us?" Yoochun asked.

"Why would he ask? You're not his favorite student anyways." Junsu smirked at him but he just got another whack on his head.

"Aissh~ people these days." He groaned and faked a cry to me but I just chuckled at his childishness. This guy really is something. He acted and talked like a kid.

"Aww~ Jae it hurts!"

We stopped talking and looked at each other. What sound was that? Why I got the feeling someone mentioned 'Jae'? But we didn't talk about Jae.

"Isn't that Eun Mi's voice?" Yoochun looked at his girlfriend. She nodded, agreed with him.

"Let's peek." Junsu grinned evilly and crawled over to another tree that wasn't far from our place.

When we stopped there, we could see the scene clearly. We didn't dare to make any sound cause they would freak out if they knew we were there peeking at them.

There were three people there. Jaejoong, Eun Mi and also Yunho, I guessed? I didn't remember his name. I always became like this when it comes to remembering people's name. I have bad memory for remembering names.

Once again, I saw Jaejoong was smiling and also that Yunho guy. I bet that girl must be very special to them because when it comes to other people, they would become the cold guys but when they were near this girl, they would change 180 degrees to the opposite.

"They're always like that, especially Jaejoong." Eun Sun told me when she looked at my dumb face.

"Yeah, she's right." Junsu added. "Jaejoong hyung is way colder than Yunho hyung. Yunho hyung might act cold towards girls, but he never act cold around us, his friends. And Jaejoong hyung, he won't be the cold guy just when he was with Eun Mi. He kept quiet and cold to us, even to his mother."

So this girl really has impact to Jaejoong's coldness. She was the one who could make him smile and be the loving guy. She might be the best girl in their life. She loved by people around her, unlike me. I could see that earlier when we were in the English class. Other students likes talking to her but no one talked to me, unless Junsu.

----------------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
----------------------------------------------

We were sitting and enjoying our break time in our secret place in the garden behind the huge university's building. Eun Mi made lunch for me and also.. Yunho. We ate it together while playing some games. She lost and I had to flick her forehead. I did it with power and she winced in pain. She then buried her face in my chest. I smiled to myself when she did that. They didn't know how happy I am being this close to her.

"Hey, I'm still here." Yunho said and pulled her to his side. I felt annoyed with what he just did, but I could do nothing.

"Yunho~~ it hurts.." she cried and looked at Yunho. He smiled to her and rubbed the forehead with his hand.

"You're the best! I love you~" She exclaimed and stuck out her tongue at me. I felt guilty cause what I had done to her.

"So, you don't love me?" I felt a bit hurt.

"No~ I love the both of you. A LOT~~" she dragged me to her side and clung her arms on our neck. Her right arm on Yunho's while her left was on mine.

Yeah, she loved the both of us, not only me. I wished one day she would only gave her heart to me, not Yunho.

"Eun Mi-ah~ my mother said she hasn't seen you in a quite long time, so she asked you to have dinner at my house." Yunho invited her. Her lips formed a wide smile when she heard it and of course without thinking twice, she accepted.

"That's great. I'll go to your house around seven. Is it okay?" He tugged her hair behind her ear.

"Okay!" she let go of her left arm and hugged Yunho. I didn't want to see another hurtful scene with my eyes so I stood up and walked away. She even didn't stop me.

"Yah, Junsu your ugly duck is almost touching my face!" I heard noises from the side so I walked there and found a group of stalker there. They were none other than Junsu, Yoochun and his girlfriend, plus that girl, Joo Yeon. What did she do along with them? Peeking at us? Oh what the heck is wrong with these people!

I cleared my throat and they snapped back when they saw me. Yoochun quickly pulled his girlfriend and run, so did Junsu. But that girl was still squatted there and blinking her eyes.

"Aigoo~ Yah! Joo Yeon-ah~ what are you doing there? Come here!" Junsu motioned her to come at him, but she still didn't make any move.

"Mianhae~ I didn't mean to.." She bowed and apologized.

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly. She got on my nerves again. I was trying not to show my temper but she just couldn't stop doing something stupid. Did she even have a brain to think what she should and shouldn't do?

"I.. I.." she stuttered.

"Our business is not over yet. Meet me at home."

I walked straight away and passed Junsu without saying anything. I should make that girl stop fooling around and bothering me anywhere, anytime. Today was more than enough. And Junsu, I couldn't believe how he could be together with that girl for a whole day. What's so special about her? As I know, Junsu never got close to girls before. He was quite popular and admired by girls because of his silly jokes, but he had never got along with girl within a day. They barely know each other, weren't they?

================================================================================================