Embrace

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS_SCqODPdA
[Younha - I Cry]

----------------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
----------------------------------------------

Yunho left me and Joo Yeon in the living room. I observed her from head to toe. Her hair was a mess and Yunho's jacket wrapped tightly around her body. She was trembling and sobbed quietly. I felt guilty seeing her in this state.

"You can go to your room and rest." I told her, but she didn't move.

"Joo Yeon-ah~" this time I spoke with softer voice.

She glanced at me then walked upstairs to her room without uttering any words to me. She might have hated me so much because of what I did before. I knew I was wrong, but I did that because I didn't like her to come in to my life. She was bothering my mind. She could make me forget about Eun Mi and that was not good. I couldn't and shouldn't stop thinking about Eun Mi. She was the only girl I would care for. She was my happiness. She was everything to me.

I didn't know what got in to me, but my feet made its way to upstairs. My steps stopped right in front of her door. I did nothing. My mind told me to enter the room and check up on her and made sure she was okay but I resisted not doing that.

I turned and was about to back in to my room but the curiousity took over when I heard sobs from the room. I shrugged and opened the door a bit without making any single sounds. I took a peek but the room was dark because the light in the room was off. The moonlight shone through the window so I could see she was lying on the side of the bed with the blanket wrapping her petite body and she was holding a picture frame on her hands while sobbing.

"Umma.. Appa.. I miss you." She said between the sobs. "Why do you guys have to leave me alone in this world? Please take me with you.."

The guilts hit me even more. I was wrong for insulting her about her parents. No wonder she would be that mad and chose to run away. I had hurt her right at the deepest scar was. I'm such a ing for being that harsh to a weak girl like her.

I decided to leave her alone and cry silently there. I could do nothing to stop her anyway so I went back to my own room and didn't forget to lock it. I sat on the edge of the bed and thought about every single thing I had done since she came in to this house. I hadn't done something nice to her. I even hadn't talk to her in a well manner. Every time I spoke, I would always stab her heart.

I sighed and lay down. Snapped out of it, Jae! Just off to sleep and see what would happen tomorrow. I told myself and slowly closed my eyes.

-----------------------------------
The next morning, I woke up earlier and quickly went to shower. I wore a loose pant and put a shirt on. I made my way to the kitchen and started to make porridge. After I done, I tasted it just to make sure that she would be able to swallow it.

"Young Master, what are you doing here? Let me help you.." the maid came in and bowed politely as she saw me.

"I just made porridge for Joo Yeon. Don't mind me. Prepare the breakfast when I go to her room." I told her and she nodded.

I took a bowl of porridge and walked to Joo Yeon's room. I opened the door without knocking and used my left foot to close it.

When I walked in I saw she was still sleeping peacefully while holding the family picture of her and her parents in her arms. I put the porridge on the nightstand and then took the picture from her. I also placed it on the nightstand.

I observed her face and I saw her eyes were swollen. Maybe that was because she had cried for the whole night. I lowered my body and brushed away her bangs to the side. I just realized she has flawless skin and she has reddish cheeks. Unconsciously my hand started to approach her face and I stopped immediately before I touched her cheeks. Damn! What the hell I was doing just now?

I cleared my throat and walked to the other side, opened the windows and let the fresh air filled the room. But when I turned, I saw she was awake. We looked at each other without saying something. I could tell she was shocked when she saw me in her room. Who wouldn't? Yesterday we argued and she ran away. I told her that I hate her, but yet I still came to her room, looking for her.

"You must be starving since you haven't eaten yesterday. I brought porridge for you." I told her and started to take some steps approaching her. I pulled her blanket off but she quickly hugged her knees and covered her body. She was still wearing yesterday's clothes, but that wasn't the things that made me gasped. Her shirt was torn apart and the buttons were ed. I could see some bruises on her arms.

"Please, leave me.." She begged and began to teary.

I swallowed hard. How could those guys did that to her?

"I'm sorry, I.." I pulled back the blanket so that she could use that to cover her body. I could see she was avoiding me. Of course he would do that. I was the one who caused that all. If I didn't say those words she wouldn't have to run away and almost get by the bad guys. Now I know why Yunho was pissed off to me last night.

"Joo Yeon-ah~ Look, I'm.."

"Please don't come to this room. I'm dirty, Jaejoong.. Just leave me alone." She pleaded and hugged the blanket tightly. The tears started to pour down.

"No, you're not dirty." I reassured her.

"Yes I am! They touched me, they.. they..." she couldn't finish her words because the tears were streaming down uncontrollably.

"Sssh~~" I hushed her and before I realized, I was sitting on the edge of her bed while embracing her in my arms. I buried her face on to my chest, didn't care about her wet tears. I just couldn't see her like this. This was my fault. I was the one who started this. And she was the victim of my selfish.

"There's no use for me to live any longer in this world. I have no one.." She whispered.

"No, don't say that. You have my Mom. And your new friends who cares for you.." I patted her back.

"But I don't deserve their kindness." She broke apart from the hug and looked away, wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry for being a burden in your family. I promise I'll leave in short time." She said seriously, looking deep in to my eyes.

"Just forget about it now. You should eat something." I changed the subject. I took the porridge and handed it to her.

She looked unsure to receive it, but I gave her a look.

"Don't worry, I didn't poison it. Just eat it. After that you can take a shower and change." I patted her head then stood up. I walked out from the room and closed the door.

I leaned my back on the door as soon as I closed it. I don't think I could show her any cold side of mine. Damn it! This was my first time felt unsure about how to react towards a girl.

================================================================================================