The Call

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2VdrHAtIFI
Jaejoong - For You It's Separation, To Me It's Waiting [SungKyunKwan Scandal OST]
--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
I felt ashamed now. I just let Yunho seeing me cry once again. But I couldn't help it. I needed to let my feelings out.

Suddenly Yunho handed me his cell phone which made me to raise my face.

"Use it now." He told me.

I frowned.

"Call him.. Who knows it can make you feel better."

"I.."

"Take it." He insisted.

I reached for the phone and stared at it for a moment. I was encouraging myself.

"Should I?"

He nodded and smiled.

I still hesitated, but Yunho helped me to press the numbers and put in on my ear.

For almost 2 minutes straight, there were no answers. I was about to hang up but the voice paralyzed me. That voice... I was sure enough it was his voice. This was the voice that I've been missing until now.

"Yoboseyo?"

I accidentally let out the sobs. I bit on my own lips trying to control my feelings but it hurt so much when I could only listened to his voice after what had done over us.

"Yoboseyo?" He raised his voice, getting annoyed.

I didn't answer and I wouldn't answer. But he seemed to have the feeling and knew who was calling for him.

"Joo Yeon? Is it you?" He questioned.

"Joo Yeon-ah~ answers it. Is it you?" He asked once again with louder voice.

I shook my head and looked at Yunho. He got what I mean and quickly shut the phone off before Jaejoong could hear me any longer.

I knew I looked miserable. I missed him, but I always deny it. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to hold my feelings if I meet him in short time. I wouldn't be able to let go of him. I want him so badly when I couldn't have him.

"Ssh~" Yunho drowned me in his arms.

"I miss him.." I cried.
--------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
--------------------------------------
The meeting has finished and I went back to my office. I sat on my seat and continue to work. I've told my assistant to not let anyone bother me. It was valid to all people, including Eun Mi and there was no exceptional even though she was my wife. I hate being bothered when I was on my work.

But I forgot to turned off my phone. It rang at the right moment. I ignored and pretended I didn't hear it. But it was ringing like hell and OI couldn't focus on my work just because of the stupid phone.

"Yoboseyo?"

No answer.

"Yoboseyo?" I asked once again, getting annoyed because the caller didn't utter a single word.

But then I could hear sobs. It was not that clear but I could hear it. And it resembled her sobs. Joo Yeon.. was it her?

"Joo Yeon? Is it you?" I asked bluntly.

No response.

"Joo Yeon-ah~ answer it. Is it you?" I said once again, but it more like a pleading sounds.

I couldn't lie that I missed her. I never passed a day without thinking of her. I've been wondering how her life was these days. Did she still lives in Seoul or not.

I wanted to look after her but I have no courage. I was afraid that if I seen her, I wouldn't be able to hold myself. I didn't want to hurt her for the second time. Once was more than enough.

I was about to speak again, but the phone was cut off. I sighed deeply.

I think I should let it go now. I couldn't live my life like this. At least I should tell lie to the people that I didn't have feelings for her anymore which I did. This was the best way to let her live a happy life.
===============================================================================================
Have my lovely readers seen JYJ's pictures for The Beginning album? I bet most of you or maybe all of u has seen it.
Just one word to describe Jaejoong's. It's PERFECT! Nice body and he were holding a katana with him. O.o The new generation of samurai!!

----------------------------
October 17th, 2010
13nz