Unbelievable

Eternal Tenderness

----------------------------------------------

Joo Yeon and her parents were on their flight back to Korea. It has been 10 years since their left. She was happy cause deep down inside her heart, she wished she could meet her old friend again. Well, that was not only her friend, but her first crush since she was 12 years old.

She had no idea how that guy looked like and where did he live. But she has thought about it. She would try to find him although it was kinda impossible. She didn't even know his full name.

Life isn't always easy. The fate was playing with her. Suddenly, the loud crashing sound could be heard. The plane lost its balance then fell down. The passengers' screams could be hear and was echoing in the plan. It became louder and louder when it landed on something hard. She had no idea what happened just now.

Meanwhile, they also could smell something was burnt from the right side of the plane. Her eyes widened when she realized that the plane was about to explode. Some passengers were trying to get out from the plane using emergency door.

Her parents ordered her to get out from there but she remained there and cried. She wouldn't leave that place if her parents didn't come along with her. Her parents wanted to get out but they couldn't. They were struck with the passenger seat in front of them. They were not able to move.

She cried and tried to pull them out once again, but there was no use. Their breaths were getting heavier so did her. It was because the smoke that filled over the whole plane. She felt someone was pulling her out before she passed out.

----------------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
----------------------------------------------

I opened up my eyes but my sight was still blurred and I realized I was using the oxygen mask to help me breath. I wandered around to the ceiling and the walls, but it was all plain white. This couldn't be hospital, could it? I started to remove the oxygen mask but stopped by a sudden call.

"Dear, finally you're awake." A woman with motherly-look smiled warmly at me.

"Don't pull it off." She said again.

I tried to speak, but my words couldn't come out. I tried once again, but it was the same. I sighed desperately.

"Wait here, I'll call the doctor." She rushed out then within 10 minutes she came in with a doctor.

The doctor examined me. I looked at them confusedly.

"She's fine. She just lost her voice temporarily. She'll get it back in one or two days, but she have to drink a lot of water and the medicines I gave her." He said to the woman.

She nodded and thanked the doctor. He walked out, leaving me only with that woman. I wonder who she was.

"I'm glad you're fine. You have no idea how worried I was when you were lying unconsciously." She caressed my left cheek.

"You're so pretty, just like your mother. You have the same eyes with her." Her voice turned into a sad one.

"You may asking who am I to be here and talking too much.. My name is Kim Eun Rae, your mother's friend." She smiled and gazed into my eyes.

I didn't say anything since I knew my voice won't come out even if I scream. But hearing her talked about my mother, made me wondered where they were. I hadn't seeing them. Aren't they supposed to be here as well?

"Are you looking for your parents?" She asked carefully when she noticed my eyes were wandering around in the whole room.

I nodded and smiled. I could see she was taking a deep breath before finally spoke out.

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but I think I can't hide this from you.." she paused.

"They passed away." She continued with a quiet whisper, but I could hear it.

I felt my world just crashing down in front of me. The people that I love the most in this whole world left me. I was alone now.. How am I supposed to live without them in my side? Why did God do this to me?

I cried silently and Mrs. Kim just held my hand tighter and squeezed it, reassuring me. I was speechless and didn't know what to do.

-----------------------------
It's been three days since I know about my parents' death. I didn't know where I should go cause I had no family in here.

I sat on the hospital bed and playing with my fingers. Mrs. Kim then came in with smile drown on her motherly-look as always.

"How are you today, Dear?" she asked and sat beside me.

"I'm fine, Mrs. Kim. Thanks for your kindness." I replied with my hoarse voice.

"How many times had I told you just to call me Omonim, not Mrs. Kim." She protested and gave me a look.

"Ah~ y-ye.. Om-Omonim.." I stuttered.

"That sounds great." She was happy when I called her like that.

"So, are you ready to go home?" She stood up.

"H-home?" I confused with her words. I didn't have home in Korea, so what did she mean?

"Of course you're living with me in my house." She told me.

I quickly shook my head. I didn't deserve her kindness. She was too kind. She helped me a lot after the accident and now she also asked me to stay at her house? No, I couldn't..

"Just come with me." She started to help me pack my clothes to the medium bag and asked me to change my hospital clothes with the new one that just bought by her.

Finishing change the clothes, she helped me to bring my bag. I felt bad for her. She didn't have to do this but she insisted. I gave up and followed her to her car.

Observing from the car, I could tell she was rich. But if she was this rich, why would she choose to help me in the first place? My family wasn't rich. I came from a medium-class and now I was an orphan. She could just help me at the hospital and left me there, but she was too kind to help me until now.

"We're here." She told me when the car stopped.

I looked out and my eyes widened as I saw how big her house was. No, screw that, it was huge and it was a mansion! Not just an ordinary house that I used to live when I was at Japan.

"Come on, Dear." She opened the door for me and waited for me to get off.

I slowly got off and hesitated to enter her mansion, but she forced me. I had no choice but to follow her.

"So you're really taking her to this house?"

We stopped immediately when we heard that voice.

I looked up just to find a gorgeous male standing at the end of the stairs. He was leaning his back at the wall. He looked at Mrs. Kim, I meant Omonim, with a cold stare then it stopped at me. I felt a bit uneasy.

He has perfect features. I meant, his eyes, nose and lips were perfect. Not to mention his killer jaw line and also the cold and mysterious aura around him. It sent chill all over my body. I didn't dare to look at his cold eyes.

"Oh, you're home?" Omonim smiled and didn't mind his coldness.

"A helpless girl... You just waste your time, Mom." He smirked.

M-mom?! Am I not mistaken? So this guy was the son of Mrs. Kim? But she told me that her son was a good guy. I had no idea how could he said those hurtful words. I didn't do anything bad to him, did I? I just met him now, and he insulted me already. It was just unbelievable.

I really have to think twice before I agreed with Mrs. Kim.