Afraid Losing You

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If there's no anything, I shall get going."

"Ah, yes. Sure."

The old man stood up trail by Hyun Jonng. They shake their hands together and Hyun Joong bow for respect.

"I hope there's no other complication comes up."

"Yes, I hope so. Thank you."

Says Hyun Joong. They untie their hands and Hyun Joong watch as he leaves the cafeteria hotel. He sit down back again. Bella who's sitting next to him starts packing the paper work.

"Mr. Hyun Joong-ssi, I should went back to the office now."

She said while standing up. He chin up.

"Oh? Really? Well okay then."

She bow towards him. As she was get going, Hyun Joong called her.

"Bella, I think I'm not going in to the office after this. Please cancel all my appointments for today. Arasso?"

"Ah-- Ne, Mr. Kim Hyun Joong-ssi."

Hyun Joong took his cellphone where he placed it beside his cup. While he was playing with it, he realise someone's sitting across him. He look up and shock to see a woman.

"Annyeong, Kim Hyun Joong."

The woman says and wave at him a lil bit showing that she greet Hyun Joong. Then in her greeting end, she smile like she's up to something but people can't figure it out what.

"Hye-- Hye Jin?"

He let go of his phone and lean back shockingly.

"What are you-- How did you know--- Wait, are you really--"

"This is me, Hyun Joong. Han Hye Jin. You don't know me?"

She hiss, feeling that she can't believe on how his responds.

"For God sake, what do you want from me?"

Hyun Joong inner's is burning. He inhale and exhale trembling trying to calm down. It's like he wants to yell and explode and do anything that is beyond his limit just because of that woman, Han Hye Jin.

"I thought you were waiting for me. I didn't know that you have a wife till I rang the bell on your door of your house."

"So? What it have to do with you? I'm not that kind of guy that you thought I am. Stop disturbing my life and make a mess with my marriage. Just back off okay. You are my past and I don't want you anymore."

"You lie."

Hyun Joong eyes widen. He taken aback.

"I'm not."

"Yes, you lie."

"Stop messing around with me like you know who I am right now. I've told you, leave me alone."

Hyun Joong stood up and button his suit. He took his cell and went off from the cafeteria and rush to his car. While he was opening the car door, Hye Jin slammed shut the door. He look behind with unsatisfied face. His face was red trying to hold his anger.

"Please, don't go."

He look at her straight in the eyes.  There's a form of tears in her eyes. 

"I know.. I make a mistake. I shouldn't do that to you. Please, forgive me..."

The wind blows the two of them. Hye Jin has a long brown hair reaching pass her shoulder. She's wearing a red dress till her knees and she covered it with a nice elegance black coat covering her body making her warm. 

"Get inside the car."

Hyun Joong says as he look around to make sure no one sees and beside it's very cold standing outside the breezy and cold winter atmosphere. She nod and walk the across the car and get into. So do Hyun Joong.

"Don't you want to know how my life being now?"

Hyun Joong glance his eyes when Hye Jin starts to talk. He just remained silence.

"I shouldn't have let you go."

"Please Hye Jin, stop."

"I won't stop and I can't stop. I want you back."

Hyun Joong stops the car beside of the road surprisingly. The car make the screeches sound. Hye Jin didn't taken aback in fact, she looked at Hyun Joong sharply.

"Stop Hye Jin. I'm doing great with my life now. Don't ruin it. Keep your miss and love thing for yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter