Die

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He slams his body hard on the bed. Staring at the ceiling which he hated the most. He shove on the right and support his head with his two hands. He takes a deep, deep breath. He closes his eyes and the first thing that pops out in his mind is her.

He thought: I want her back

He thought: She cheated on me.

He thought: Should I divorce her?

He just couldn’t think straight. He doesn’t want an explanations cause obviously he saw that video. That damn video. He blink his eyelids few times, and without he realize, he cries. He doesn’t know how but he felt something dripping downside and it drops on his hands. He goes back to the position where the back of him lies on the bed and cup his face with his both hands. Then, all of sudden, he cries so hard.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

So Min walks down the aisle of side of the road. Walking down the streets with a cold weather is not great. But she didn’t feel anything. She feels so numb and the road she’s taking to her apartment is taking so long. She shook her head once in awhile to see what happens around her. She doesn’t know what to do. She just can’t tell Jessica bout what happen. She is shame of her, herself, and of course Hyun joong. After taking so many blocks and crossing the road and bumping into people’s shoulders, she reach at her apartment. She walks inside the building.

“Mrs Kim?”

She keeps on walking.

“Mrs Kim? Mrs. Kim!”

She stops walking as one of the security guard stops her.

“I heard that you got kidnapped. One of your friend, Miss Jessica told me that someone took you—“

She just walk pass through beside him leaving him blankly. He look behind. So Min press the elevator lift and once again he approach her.

“Do you need something? I can make an order for food delivery for you. You seems so tired and freezing.”

She looks at him. She feels so tired, so tired to open her eyes. And cold too. She just wanna sleep and never wake up. Then all of sudden, everything turns black and the last thing that she could see is her son’s smiley face.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jessica sigh. She looks at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter