Evidence

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We've found a really surprising evidence."

The officer shove a laptop facing Hyun Joong and play the video CCTV.

"It's you. You know this person to be honest. Aren't you?"

Hyun Joong's eyes widen.

"She's the one who tried to kill my wife."

Slowly he look down. He remembers the incident. But not completely. Also the words that he told Hyun Woo "that wants to kill my wife".

"You remember something?"

The officer look at Hyun Joong.

"I can't remember completely. But she pinned me towards my car."

"You remember what she said?"

Hyun Joong shut his mouth for few seconds. 

"No.. I can't.."

Hyun Joong tried to undo the little pain that he felt. 

"Hyun Joong-ssi, we're not pushing you. But this is important for us to recognize the suspect. We have a list of them. Your friends and collegues. And also we got Jessica statements. I think you might really know her."

"Hye Jin. Han Hye Jin."

He said without a doubt.

"You know her? We've been telling about Hye Jin by your mother and sister. Hye Jin seems want to interrupt your life by killing you and your wife. Is it true?"

"It's really her. Even I can't remember completely, I know she's the one."

The officer sigh.

"Why? Can't we just bring her or drag her?"

The officer raise his eyebrows showing something that is uneasy.

"Even we have the proof, but it is still not enough. We've check her background, seems like she's the owner of the Sakura Trading."

"So what the hell is related to that?"

"No matter how guilty she is, she will try to find a way to get out of this by blaming you back. She have this kind of strong insider. She can buy everything with money."

"So you're saying she own the goverment? She's free from paying the taxes? She rule the South Korea?"

"It seems like that. But we've been tracking on her family. Her father, Han Yoon Jae the biggest and well-known business man in business part, hard to bring him down."

"What do you mean?"

"I've been investigating for almost 3 years now. Whenever I tried to tell the head, they reject my report because they believe that Han Yoon Jae is the most powerful and kind man on earth. He had this really strong cable insider and outsider."

"So there is still a person like that."

"Yes, Hyun Joong-ssi. I've been informed that your company and Sakura Trading is doing well in share partners. Does it have any chance that we can drag the Han family to the court?"

Hyun Joong look down and chuckle.

"So that's the plan."

Hyun Joong says in lower voice.

"Sorry?"

"Oh, nothing. Well, since you ask. There is really a big trap that is coming trough Sakura Trading. I'll make sure she deserve for my suffer."

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Why aren't there any waffles in this mall?"

She squeked holding her phone covering her pouted mouth. It's been half an hour walking around the mall. The first store that sells the waffles had run out of igredients. It will be back at 3 p.m. Since she came to the mall around 12 so it's quite crowded with the officers that work nearby the mall. The second store was out for lunch. The first and second store were little bit far away so she had to walk all over the place. Finally she give up and decided to go to the Hongdae Streets all by herself. 

"ringg..ringg.."

So Min quickly search for her phone inside her bag. 

"Where are you?"

That's the first thing that she heard once she slide the green screen on her phone. Because she was not looking who called, she take a look back at her screen.

"Oh Hyun Joong."

"Where are you?"

"Me? Hongdae streets. Why?"

"Doctor Lee Ki Woo just called me. He said that he can't reach you. So he called me. Aren't you suppose to go somewhere?"

So Min keeps listening without saying a word while walking into a bread shop.

"Go where?"

"So you did forget."

"Forget what? Aish stop annoys me."

"Huh? What? Annoys you?"

"Aigoo. Why is he rising up my nerves?"

She says towards herself. 

"Yah, if there's nothing important I'm going to hung up."

"Don't you dare! Look, you forget that today you should be at the hospital doing pregnancy check-up, is it true?"

So Min didn't heard what he says as she was busy looking at the fresh and hot bread just come out from the oven. 

"So Min, are you there?"

"Oh? What you say?"

"Aishh!"

So Min stops observing the bread as she was taken aback by what he says.

"Yah, if you feel like you hate talking to me, fine. I'm hunging up."

"So Min wait!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter