Justice

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why must you make things so hard huh?"

Hye Jin look at the ring that she's wearing.

"You know I love you. You know I tried to make things right. Why can't you forget the past?"

She says to herself. Her tears had been dried out. She got an eyebags and dark circle for not sleeping the whole night. Her curtains in her room left closed. She lays down on the bed and stare at the ceiling.

"If I can't get you. Nor will she, Hyun Joong."

She curls her legs up to her tummy and shove beside. She giggles.

As she was having her free time, the doors knock.

"Miss Hye Jin, your father order you to have breakfast now."

She look at the door listening to her butler. 

"GO AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

She shouts across the room. 

"I'm afraid that I have to take you down, now."

"I SAID GO AWAY!"

She throws away the pillows towards the doorway. After few minutes on silence, she takes off her clothes and went inside the bathroom and fills the tub with warm water. She goes to the cupboard mirror and take a bottle of sleep doze pills. 

"Why can't I have you back?"

She says as she touches her own skin in front of the mirror. The pills that she holds drop. She make her way to the tub and burries herself in there for few minutes. Bubbles comes up as her breath went zero inside her. She lift her head up savour for air. She curls herself and place her head on her knees.

"I'll kill her. And I'll kill you, Hyun Joong."

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

So Min stands there, in front of Jessica who looks so helpless and exhausted. Her breathing ups and downs as she was using the oxygen mask for breathing. Slowly, So Min rest her palm on hers.

"Jessi, I'm here. Please, wake up.."

Just across the room Hyun Woo was still sleeping because he has been awake for the whole night waiting for Jessica. Hyun Joong sits beside him, silencely looking at the back of his wife.

"Jessi.."

So Min calls out her name again. No respond. As Hyun Joong wanted to go near her wife, Jessica's hand becomes stretch and the wires she's breathing hardly. So Min starts to panick and so do Hyun Joong.

"I'll call the doctor!"

Hyun Joong runs out while Hyun Woo still daze in his sleep. He walks slowly towards the bed and sees Jessica hands convulse. Few seconds after that the doctors and nurse rush in making them wait outside. Hyun Joong calm Hyun Woo's down by resting his palm on his shoulder.

"She's going to be fine."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter