Love Is Not Cruel, So Min

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Min was reading a book that Eun Young eommoni had brought for her to keep her unbored. While turning the pages, the door knock and So Min slowly turn her view towards the door hallway. Then she sees someone were sitting on a wheelchair.

"Jessi!"

So Min half yell as soon as she sees Jessica and Hyun Woo step inside. Jessica face was very bad numb and there's a big cut on her lips that doesn't bleeds. Her head was well wrap around and there's some scars on both of her fingers hand. So Min felt so sorry for her but at the same time, as soon as she sees Jessica was smiling, she felt so relive.

"When did you get up?"

"Last night."

"Why didn't anyone tell me?"

"Because I don't want to. Besides, I'm already fine."

Jessica smiles.

"How's your baby?"

"Well, it is a boy. And I still haven't find a name yet for him."

"Where is he?"

"He's sleeping in the babies room. You'll get to see him soon."

So Min smile.

"So... where's Hyun Joong?"

Hyun Woo ask looking at So Min with a stiff face.

"He is.. mhm.. at home."

Then Jessica and Hyun Woo stop talking and Hyun Woo rest his left palm on Jessica's shoulders.

"So Min.."

So Min gives the ''what'' look to her. Jessica's face becomes serious this time.

"We knew what just happened."

So Min looks at both of them and assured that Eun Young eommoni had told them about her plans of divorcing. She takes a deep breath and let out a soft sigh.

"Eun Young eommoni told you?"

Jessica nods and smile slightly.

"She came to us. Crying. She didn't want you to let go of Hyun joong. But deep in her heart she knows what you're doing."

"Is she really that sad?"

Jessica and Hyun Woo didn't answer the questions making her understands. Of course Eun Young eommoni was so sad and there's no one else she can turns to. So Ra have gone to Canada to settle down the products of Kim Trading for three days. Hyun Joong was nowhere to be seen after she made up her mind to ask for a divorce. He needs time, she thought again.

"But are you really going to do this?"

Hyun Woo says and  hop on on the bed beside So Min's legs facing the two women.

"I have to. That person would finds me again, and kill me. And my son, probably."

"But..This is unacceptable. You have to be with him. Don't you guys promised to stay?"

"She has to do that Jessi."

Hyun Woo says spontaneous without looking at them. The two women look at him confusely.

"Is there anything that I didn't know?"

So Min starts questioning making the couples in panick. Jessica hidingly pinch his arms hard making him scream in pain. So Min starts to smeel something weird.

"Hyun Woo, tell me."

So Min says in serious tone.

"It's nothing, So Min."

"Since when lying to your own friend getting easy?"

Jessica immadietly looks down, guilty.

"Please, tell me. Is there anything that I didn't--"

"Hye Jin wants Hyun Joong's back."

So Min eyes widen in surprise.

"Hye Jin? The one that... wait.. do I know her?"

She replies in shutter.

"She is Hyun Joong's first love. They engaged at 18. But Hye Jin one day just cut off the relationship by kissing other men infront of him. She told him that Hyun Joong was so nice and kind. And he always worried about her all the time. He coop her and keep on eye on her. She gets so frustrated."

"What do you mean? So now, Hyun Joong still loves her?"

"I don't know about that. But whatever it is, the reason why they broke up doesn't make sense. Hyun Joong was just an ordinary person who wants to protect his girl from anything danger."

So Min eyes starts to shed.

"But we did met for few times. How come I didn't realise at the first place she already knew Hyun Joong? why.. am I so... dumb..?"

"So Min..."

Jessica calls out her name and grab her palm to comfort her.

"So.. this is why God punish me for being the obstacle for them to be together?"

"No, So Min. No!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter