I miss my son

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong puts down his glass on the table. He facepalm his head and then grab the bottle and pour it. Hyun Woo finishes his shot and Hyun joong pass it to him. Hyun Joong didn’t know what to do. Maybe he should just leave her and forget about. Maybe he’s trying so hard to remember her. Maybe all this time So Min’s been ed with more than one guy and act innocence infront of him, begging for his love. Maybe he should stop trying to get back all the memories. He’s going to die anyway.

“Jessi told me everything. Can’t believe she did that.”

“Why is Jessi still staying with her? She should just leave.”

“I don’t know Hyun Joong. I want her to come with me but she said that she wants to be with her. She didn’t believe that she’s guilty.”

Hyun Joong giggle and take a sip on his drink.

“But how come you’re being so sure that So Min really ed with that guy?”

“I saw the video.”

“But, I heard that Hye Jin blackmailed her.”

“What blackmail? This funny things? Hell no. So Min was having a really good time with that guy. So, how come did Hye Jin have anything to do with this?”

“I don’t know man. I just, doubt about it.”

“What do you mean you doubt about it? You wanna see that video? Come, let me show you.”

Hyun Joong tries to find his cellphone which he placed a few inches from where he seats. Then he click the button play and shows it to Hyun Woo.

“Wait, are you sure you’re going to let me? I mean, she’s your wife after all.”

“I just want you to know the truth.”

Hyun Joong shoves it once again to him and he still hesistate. Then finally he takes the cellphone and watch the video. Hyun Woo gasp in shock. Hyun Woo shoves back to him and Hyun Joong chuckles.

“God, is this for real?”

Hyun Joong take another shots and smile.

“I was struggling with myself to bring myself back just like she wanted but I get this instead. What a little . And yeah, There must a possibility that she must have slept with other guys out there when I’m in the hospital.”

Hyun Woo seamy while looking at his glass then on Hyun Joong.

“Well, she was always with Jessica from day to night. Hell, I can’t even get to see Jessica like I used to.”

“Yeah right.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hyun Joong walks down the streets with his hands in the pocket. Its getting pretty cold at night. Then he walks in to one of the coffee shops to freshen up himself. He ordered his drink and take his seats near the window glass. He looks outside and then the waitress puts down his hot coffee on the table. Hyun Joong looks up, nods and smile. The face on the waiter guy is really priceless as he looks like he wanted to ask something but something resist him.

“Yes?”

Hyun Joong ask and settles down his coffee on the table.

“Oh, good evening sir. I was just recalling your face.”

“What do you mean?”

“You used to come here around a year ago. Almost everyday, with your wife. Then one day when I was thinking that you might come again I was just preparing your usually drinks but you guys didn’t showed up. And here you are, glad to see you again.”

The guys smile and bow a little.

“Oh really?”

The guys nods.

“Its been a long time ago, so you must have been forgetting ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter