""Lets Divorce""

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"As the season change, I just hope that I could hold on to you when it is happening. I want to be with you. I want to be hold and get a warmth hugs from you. I want to feel your chest going in and out while you sleep silencely. I want to be tuck under your chin and burry my face in your chest when I cry. But as time goes by, you change slowly being a kind of person which I hate the most. You change to be a cold person all of sudden and surprise me with your sweet actions telling me that you still want to be with me. But what hurts me the most is, if you are cold to me, you will be so cold. And I hate to confront you when you treat me coldly. 

She looks up to the window and close her eyes.

"I want to give up on you. And I still love and into you. But I guess if I love you, I should set you free. I won't hold onto you anymore. No more.  Because it really saddens me when you said you can't remember our vow. Our vow? I guess it is just a simple words that everyone can say it."

"You're not hungry?"

So Min awakens from her thoughts at look beside her. Hyun Joong was standing there, looking at her.

"I'm not."

"Are you sure?"

So Min just nods.

"I'm tired."

She replies with a slightly smile on her face before she tuck herself inside the blankets. She close her eyes and turns her head away from him. Hyun Joong looks at her in confusion.

"Can you please help me turn off the lights? I don't want any lights in here."

Hyun Joong stays there for awhile and then he walks across the room and turn off the lamps at the couch area, the corridor of the windows.

"Is there something wrong?"

He ask hoping that she didn't push her away. He felt guilty for nothing. So Min opens her eyes and look at him.

"No. I guess there's nothing."

Then she slowly turns around her body anf face her back towards him. Few seconds he sees her shoulders shaking. He quickly walks to where she face her bareface and surprise to see her sobbing.

"What happen? Why are you crying?"

So Min sniffles and wipe her tears.

"Leave."

"Why?"

"Just leave. I hate seeing you."

Hyun Joong taken aback by hers.

"Tell me why are you crying?"

"Just leave. I want to be alone. Please."

"Not until you tell me what is wrong with you."

So Min keeps shut. Few seconds, she could feel that Hyun Joong finds his and sits beside her, on the bed. Hyun Joong slowly take her hands and hold it closer to his chest.

"Thank you. It must have been really hard for you, right?"

She pull away her hands away from him and slowlt sit up and face him.

"Do you love me?"

She sniffle between her saying. Hyun Joong looks down.

"I've knew it."

"So Min I---"

"Stop. Stop giving excuse. I know you still can't remember if you love me or not. It doesn't change anything anyway if you say you love me."

"Why did you said that?"

"I give up."

So Min tears drop.

"Give up? Why? On what?"

"You."

Hyun Joong's eyes widen.

"I've think a lot about this."

She wipe away her tears and face forward not looking at him. Her nose redden as she tried to hold back from pouring out more tears.

"I have enough of this. I don't feel secure with you anymore. I don't feel that I can be with you. Just to remind you, two things had happened to us. You know what it is?"

Hyun Joong just look at her speechless.

"First, your father wanted to kill me. Second, comes from nowhere someone who pratically insane tried to make me killed. You know what is the best solutions for this?"

"So Min why---"

"Let's divorce."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hyun Joong keep on looking at the books in front of him. His body is there, but not his mind. There are so many things his mind runs out. He didn't know what to do as he can't find any solutions. The music that he always played through the whole house no longer have the tunable that can make his heart calm. He takes a deep breath and raise down his reading glasses. He chin palm by putting his elbow on his upper thigh.

 

_________________

"Let's divorce."

__________________

Those words keep rewinding through his ears. So Min's soft voice keeps on echoing in his ears. He leans back and rest his head behind. He closes his eyes. He stands up and exhale a deep sigh and walk back and forth in the room. Then he walks outside and hears a someone's talking through the wall voice caller.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter