Blue Light Bottle

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Abeoji.."

Hye Jin looks at her father through the glasses while talking to him with the phone that was place on the desk that connects to her father.

"Go home. I don't want you to be here."

"Abeoji, please. I can make things right. I'll find the best lawyer and brings you out from here. Soon."

"You should be, Hye Jin."

Hye Jin shed in tears. She looks at him, deeply.

"Stop crying. If you want to cry, don't cry infront of me. I don't need your sympathy."

"Abeoji, I am so sorry."

"What is your sorry for?"

"For not listening to you."

Han Yoon Jae sigh.

"It has nothing to do with you. Its my mistake for not being cautious."

"Abeoji!"

Hye Jin half yell. She thought that her father has already regretted for what he had done. But he didn't.

"Fine. "

He says and looks away.

"I promised you to bring whoever makes you like this down. I promised."

"How are you going to do that? Please think about it again, Hye Jin. You are still young. You don't have to seek revenge for me.

At last, his ego is down. He knew he is guilty and he deserve to get all of this. But one thing his only concern, he doesn't want Hye Jin to end up like him. Enough if its just him for doing this dirty job.

"What is the used if I am young but you are not there with me? What is the meaning of life to me when someone that I love the most hates me?"

"What are you thinking about?"

"I love Hyun Joong. I really really loved him. But seeing him happy with his life is hurt."

"Hyun Joong? You loved Hyun Joong?"

Hye Jin nods.

"Child, I didn't know that you still loves him."

"I did, and never stops. You take me away from him."

"I am sorry. I just.. I thought you're just playing puppy love."

"No it isn't. He gave me a ring. And he promised to marry me when we finish high school. But then you take me away from him and said if I don't leave him you will killed him."

"Its because he is the son of Kim Tae Hyun."

"What lies between you and his father stays within that. But me and Hyun Joong.."

"I'm sorry, Hye Jin."

Hye Jin wipe away her tears and laughs jokingly.

"Its okay abeoji. Soon, he'll know how much I love him and what can I do for making me like this."

"Don't do something stupid, Hye Jin!"

She hungs up the phone and gets up. She bow for the last time before she leaves. Mr Han Yoon Jae slap his palm on the glass to drew her attentions to stop. But she just walks away without turning back.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So Min stares at the beautiful creatures in front of hers while sipping a cup of tea. Hyun Joong walks alongside the garden pathways and keep on pinching his son's cheeks.

"Shouldn't you're suppose to sit? You're still ill."

"Its fine."

He replied. He walks back to the shady white canopy and sit beside her.

"He is very beautiful. At first he looks like a girl."

"Its because he got it after your pretty face. Aren't you aware of that?"

"Me? Pretty face? I thought my face is enough for a masculine tough guy."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter