Collapse

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Min takes out a silver silk raffles from her bag and wrap nicely around her neck. She makes a high bun with her hair. She dance her fingers while holding a lipbum and press it softly on her pale lips. Just then she look at herself for the last time in the mirror, she heard Min Ki cries in the next room. 

"I'm coming dear."

Just as she walks outside the master bedroom, the sound of the tears stops. Feeling curious, she walks slowly and heard someone's shadow walking around the room. She peek, and instantly smile looking at the perfect scene in her life. Hyun Joong was holding Min Ki and tap on his outer thigh to make him calm. 

"Dad is here. Don't cry, Min Ki.."

In a soft husky voice of him, makes So Min shivers behind the door. 

"How long have you been there?"

So Min taken aback as her presence has been caught by him.

"Looking at the perfect scene in my life."

"What scene?"

"The way you hold him. You are truly a father."

"Really?"

So Min nods and approach him. She lands her palm on his shoulder and both of them looks at Min Ki. 

"Do you want me to send you?"

"It's okay. I can go by myself."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

She looks at him, deeply.

"But its getting dark outside."

"Hyun Joong, if I didn't pack my things, how can I move in back here?"

Hyun Joong sigh.

"Just go tomorrow."

"I can't. I need to get Min Ki's things and mine too."

Hyun Joong stares at Min Ki back again.

"I'll call Jessica to pick you up."

"It's okay, I didn't want to trouble anyone."

"But I am worried about you!"

"You don't have to. I think I should go now. The longer I stay with you, the longer I have to argue with you."

She kiss Min Ki on both cheeks and brush his head.

"Min Ki-ah, mummy will be back soon. Wait for me, okay?"

So Min chuckles as Min Ki yawns cutely. 

"Oh and Hyun Joong, if he cries, feed him with the milk that I've just pump out inside the bottle. Just ask Eva to get it for you."

So Min smile and turns around. As she wants to walk away, Hyun Joong grab her arms making her eyes widen.

"Be home, quick."

So Min change her expression into a goddess of smile. 

"Arasso."

So Min planted a long soft kiss against his lips. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"This is it?"

Hye Jin looks outside the window and throws her view to the high apartment building. 

"I've followed her for the past two days and this is where she lived. I've seen one of her friend, Jessica often comes here too."

Hye Jin glance at her personal assistance beside her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter