Q.ghj

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you think you’re doing?”

She grips on her clothes hard. Trying to hold back the tears.

“You almost killed her!”

“I want it that way.”

“Are you insane? Are you out of your mind?”

“YES I AM. I’M OUT OF MY MIND!”

“Hye Jin, pull yourself together for God sake. Just because of one man you’re killing innocence life?”

“She stole him from me. And I want it back.”

“He’s not your’s Hye Jin. Wake up!”

“He loves me. He wants me!”

Chairman Han hold her both shoulders hard making her stands up.

“He’s Ji Min’s wife! He’s not yours!”

Hye Jin froze.

“Ji Min?”

Chairman Han exhale a deep breath and let go of her.

“No. She’s So Min. She’s not Ji Min.”

“No matter how many times you denied, she’s your little sister, Hye Jin-ah.”

Hye Jin looks at her father deeply. Trying to find the truth in his eyes cause she can’t find the truth in his words.

“She’s my sister?”

 

~Flashback~

“Eomma, who is this?”

Hye Jin shoved an old picture to her mother. Her mother gasp in shock.

“Where do you get this?”

At the same time Yoon Jae comes towards both of them. He nods to her. Hye Jin’s mother pull her close.

“Hye Jin-ah. You know how hard we’re living before right?”

She nods.

“Its not that we’re willing to give her to someone but we have to. In order to save you, we have to give up on her.”

Hye Jin took the picture.

“You mean this baby?”

She pointed at the baby that his father was holding.

Yoon Jae lift Hye Jin up on his arm.

“As soon as our live starts to get normal again, you’ll meet your sister.”

“I have a sister?”

Yoon Jae nods.

“Eomma! I have a sister!”

Hye Jin smile widely.

“Then I won’t be alone again. I don’t have to play by myself. I don’t have to eat alone. I get to share my clothes and toys with her!”

She laughs.

“Appa, when will I get to see her?”

Yoon Jae and his wife looks at each other and just smile.

~End of Flashback~

“No, she can’t be! She should die!”

“HYE JIN-AH!”

His father half scream.

“Please don’t do this to me. I need you. And I need her too. I’ll do anything to protect both of you. Please, just let him go.”

Hye Jin turns away and walks slowly away from him. Then she turns to him.

“You know how much it hurts for me to let go of him when you separate the two of us?”

Chairman Han keeps on staring at his weak daughter.

“He promised to marry me. And he’s the second man that I’ve ever loved after you. Do you know why? Because he was there when I need someone to lean on. You were not there for me after eomma died. I almost killed myself because you were so cold towards me. The father that I used to adore so much, so humble and always smile suddenly change into someone that I don’t know.”

“I’m—“

“It hurts. Do you know that? I’ve almost give up on you. Indeed, There are so many times I wish I was not born and I wish that you’re not my father.”

“Hye Jin-ah. I’m sorry.”

Hye Jin closes her eyes. Her tears drips. Her heart starts heaving. Those pain starts to coat inside of her. It collides with her rib cage and she can’t even breath properly.

“I was selfish. All I ever think was money. I thought money could give us happiness.”

“But it didn’t turn out that way right?”

 

~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter