W.rjh

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Jin stares out the window blankly. She didn’t know what to feel now and feels so numb she barely breathing. The shot that she get this morning makes her in hallucinations sometimes. But her heart still breathing, in pain, beating like its screaming trying to find answers.

“Miss Hye Jin-ssi”

One of the maids stood behind her, holding a tray of foods for her. She wants to turn around but her body aches and sore so much.

“Its time to eat.”

The maid put the tray on the table. She walks towards Hye Jin who’s standing infront of the balcony window. Slowly, she guides her to the table at the balcony.

“Miss Hye Jin-ssi, I’m going to feed you now.”

She says as giving an advance to make her now.

“I— I.. don’t— want.. to.. e—at..”

Hye Jin says with trouble.

“But Chairman Han wants you to eat.”

Hye Jin moves her eyeballs to the maid. Like giving a warning and signal. But still insisted, the maid keeps on going to gives her food.

“You have to. Please, you need a strength.”

Hye Jin starts to feels irritate. She refuse to eat. Indeed, she doesn’t have any appetite to eat. She just wants to be alone. Even all of her body feels sore, all that she wants to do now is to meet Hyun Joong.

“Miss Hye Jin-ssi..”

The maid shove a spoon of porridge infront of . With all the strength she have, she push away the spoon making it falls on the floor. She grabs onto the chair handler trying to get up but the maid stops her.

“Arasso. I won’t force you. I’m sorry, I just want you to eat. You look so tired. That’s why I want you to eat at least.”

While holding down on Hye Jin, the maid feels sorry.

“L—eav—e…”

The maid nods and quickly cleans the mess on the floor. She takes the tray inside but then she bumps into someone.

“Give me that.”

A manly voice fills the room. The maid looks up.

“Oh? Hyun Joong-ssi!”

She bows politely to him.

“She doesn’t want to eat?”

She turns around to look at Hye Jin.

“Yes. The doctor gives her a shot for her medications. She’s very weak. Aigo, what to do? She must have felt so hungry. But she refused to eat.”

Hyun Joong looks at his distance looking for Hye Jin.

“Give me that. I’ll make her eat.”

“Ne?”

“Give me that. I’ll feed her. Don’t worry, his father let me to meet her.”

“Oh right.”

She hands in the tray to him. Bowing respectly, she leaves. Slowly, Hyun Joong make his way out from the balcony and put the tray on the table. Hye Jin close her eyes feeling irritate once more. She just wanna get up and slap the maid for not hearing what she said earlier. But she barely talk.

“Why don’t you eat?”

A familiar voice echoes in her ears. Feeling something warmth inside, she starts to feel happy and comfortable. All the angry melts right away. All she just wand now is to jump in his arm and rain his face with kisses.

“Hye Jin-ah.”

Hyun Joong sits beside her. Slowly, she turns on her side, trying to smile with her pale face.

“Hyun— Joong..”

In a low voice enough for him to hear it.

“I’ll feed you.”

He grabs the spoon and starts to dug in the porridge. He shove it infront of but she still didn’t open it.

“Hye Jin-ah, you don’t want to eat?”

Her hands starts to move to his hands shakingly.

“This— medication… is mak—ing me.. ha—rd to.. spea—k.”

“I know. But you have to eat, you need to fill your tummy with food.”

“I— miss.. yo—u.”

He looks into her eyes. He knows that she misses him, but there’s not other way that he felt the same like she did.

“Then you must eat.”

She smile align. He shoves the food inside slowly.

“See, you can only eat when I told you.”

She chuckles softly, feeling happy.

“Hye Jin-ah.”

She lends her ears to him while holding hands to hand.

“This going to be my last time to see you.”

Like a plan crash unintentionally, her heart starts to sink. She pulls away her hands from him.

“I know its hard, but you have to forget about me.”

“N—o..”

She shakes her head.

“I can’t be with you no matter how much you loved me. I have a child and a wife now. I can’t leave them just to be with you.”

“The—n kill.. th—em”

Her breath starts to go up and down in anger. He sigh. He knew this could be the answer.

“You know, you used to tell me that if you love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter