Lets Go Home

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___________________

"She's doing fine. I'm quite surprise towards her because this is the second time her blood spills if I'm not mistaken."

Hyun Joong and Mrs Kim look at each other.

"What cause her into this?"

Hyun Joong ask.

"Well, according to the report that I've made, she suffer from a lot of stress. Her eating plan kinda ruin a lil' bit. To be honest, she's under depression."

"Depression?"

Mrs Kim said.

"Yes, depression. Fortunately her depression is still under control. My advice, please don't make her feel so alone. I know that Mr. Kim Hyun Joong-ssi is under recover and I hope both of you don't push yourself hard."

____________________

 

Those conversations keep on playing it scene's in Hyun Joong's head. It's been three days since both of them admitted in the hospital. Hyun Joong got to check out first than So Min while she still staying in the hospital due to the doctor's advice. Hyun Joong was sitting in the living room alone surrounded by his manga's all over the place. He spend his time all day long doing nothing but reading. He let out a sigh and stands up. While he's drawing his path towards the kitchen, the mansion house bell rings. He went to the screen security and press the button.

"Who is it..?"

The screen fills with Hye Jin's face.

"Hi baby!"

Hyun Joong smile. He opens the front gate and then he went to the door and waited for her. 

"Why didn't you call?"

Hyun Joong ask as soon as Hye Jin walks closer to him.

"Well, surprise!"

She giggles. She instantly brings her body closer to his chest and kiss him on his lips. Hyun Joong respond by the kiss but then he instantly push her away. Hye Jin eyes frown.

"What's wrong? I thought you miss me?"

Hyun Joong didn't look directly at her eyes. He smile and pull himself from her embrace.

"It's cold outside. Come, get in."

He said and turns around swiftly. Hye Jin's clench her teeth hissing. Hyun Joong walks inside and went to the kitchen to grab drinks while Hye Jin comes in and directly sits on the couch. She chuckle and pick the manga randomly.

"Omo, you still read this? I thought you've finish it already."

"I tried to recall back.."

Hye Jin's not being comfortable with what he says. Hyun Joong replied while walking towards the couch and hand her a glass of orange juice and sits on the single couch.

"Why didn't you sit here, beside me?"

She gave the hope face. Hyun Joong takes a sip on his juice.

"Well, is that nessecary?"

"...aishh.."

She hiss softly. She puts down the glass and takes off her coat. She was wearing a button up shirt and a pair of skinnye jeans. Since the shirt was not that thick, her black bra could be seen. She buckles her free hair behind and undo her buttons down till her collarbone could be seen. Hyun Joong was not looking even that's she hopes for.

"Hyun Joong.."

He look up at her, wondering.

"When is your wife coming home?"

He looks down trying to find the right answer.

"Uhm I don't know. Maybe tomorrow..?"

He takes anothe sip on his juice while Hye Jin approach him closely. She stops in the of the hand header couch and lean forward so that her cleavage reveals. She cross her legs and put her fingers on the collar shirt wide.

"Tomorrow..? Mhm.. You must be lonely.."

Hyun Joong looks at her face. Then down to her neck, collarbones and cleavage. He clear his throats.

"Why..? Feeling uneasy..?"

She said in seductive tone. Hyun Joong tried not be arouse by her. He fix his pants and put his palm on his laps.

"Hyun Joong-ah~"

He look at her and startle tha she was standing infront of him giving the y face.

"What.. are you doing..?"

She directly spread her legs and sits on his laps. She brings his legs together. She could feel that his manhood bulge. She smirk and take the juice and place it on the coffee table. Hyun Joong's eyes widen. 

"Get off me!"

Hyun Joong tried to push her away but she quickly leans her chest on his chest and his earlobe.

"Oh !"

He groan whisperly.

"You like that..?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter