I'm sorry

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who did you just call?”

Deep, angry voice. The security guard turn on his sideways.

“Hyun---Joong-ssi.”

With shatter and fear, the guard looks down.

“Oh. There’s no one. I—I was calling Eva.”

Hyun Joong scoff.

“Really?”

Hyun Joong push him aside and make his way to Min Ki’s room. There, he froze. Looking at So Min miserable face, with the heavy eyes and still tears dropping on her cheeks. Her breathing is upside down and obviously she’s clenching her teeth. Hyun Joong can’t help himself where he straightly walks towards her and grab her wrist harshly.

“Hyun Joong, you’re hurting me.”

With soft pleading voice, she looks at him still in a lovely ways even though all that she’s feeling right now is anger, shamed and sorrow. Hyun Joong didn’t hear her voice out instead he drags her out from the room and went to the straircase and they both stops as So Min keeps on crying her heart out to let her wrist go. There’s still 3 steps of stairs infront of them. Hyun Joong let her go and look turn his face on hers.

“Why the hell are you here, huh? Don’t you feel that you should be ashamed of yourself for what  you’ve done? How dare you.”

So Min looks down and she tries her best to cover her wrist.

“I am so sorry. I should leave now.”

Just as she tries to walk away, Hyun Joong grabs her wrist once again making her scream silently in pain.

“You think I’m going to let you go just like that?”

“What do you want? You want me to leave, fine. I’ll leave. You wanna know why I am here? I’m here for my son. For Min Ki. You have no rights to stop me. I am his mother. Yes, I am so ashamed to face you, but I have to put aside my pride because of Min Ki.”

“PRIDE? You think you have a pride right now? What I just saw was, you were trying to beg to come back here.”

“And what if I did?”

So Min cuts him, and glares at his eyes.

“You’re really a !”

“Stop calling me that. I am not a . I may have not the proof right now but sooner or later the truth will comes out. And when the day it did, I won’t be here anymore.”

“You think I’ll care if you’re here or not? You’re hurting me So Min. Can’t you realize that? I tried so hard to remember you, but instead you with someone else---“

So Min slaps Hyun Joong hard. With her breath upside down, she tries to get herself together. She feels awful. She feels like she’s going to pass out soon. But she tried her best to hold it.

“I didn’t with someone else. This was all a set up. Hye Jin wants me dead. She wants you, all by herself. She’s trying to get rid of me.”

So Min looks down trying to get her views clear and quickly holds onto the staircase holder. Hyun Joong chuckles in mean ways.

“Did you just call my name?”

So Min looks up and surprise to see Hye Jin is standing right infront of them with an evil smile on her face.

“You!”

So Min says with heavy breath.

“Oh, me? What did I do? Hyun Joong-ah, why do you still keep her for? She’s a . Make her leave.”

Hyun Joong didn’t say anything but just look at them.

“Don’t you want to know the truth Hyun Joong? She tries to set me all up by making you hate on me. She wants to destroy our marriage.”

“I’m not. I’ve told you, I didn’t want Hyun Joong. But OMG, since you’re leaving him he can’t be all alone. He needs someone to be there for him. And since I need one too, why not me?”

So Min wants to tell what happen that night. That she was with her. Not with anyone. But her threat note keeps on running through her head.

“If you tried to tell him the truth, I’ll expose this video towards the whole nation. You wouldn’t want that right? And the most heartbreaking news you will hear is, your son dead.”

The words keep on running through her head all over again.

“Hye Jin, please. Leave. I am sorry, but I will make it out for you tomorrow. Can you just please leave?”

Hye Jin smiles.

“Oh, okay. I’m fine with that. Don’t forget to call me.”

Hye Jin leaves the mansion. Till Hyun Joong hears the door close, he his head back to So Min

“I’m warning you. Don’t you ever come back again. Or I’ll make you rot in jail. Wait for my divorce letter. Now leave my house!”

“Please.”

Hyun Joong waits for her to finish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter