What Vow?

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been two hours had pass and So Min still sleeping because of exhausted. Her lips became pale and so do her skin since she lost a lots of blood. Hyun Joong seats near the bed on a chair facing her while looking at her blankly. 

"How long are you going to stare at her?"

So Ra noona walks in with a sarcastic tone. Hyun Joong chuckles and looks behind.

"Omo, your dark circles really goes bad!"

So Ra puts her tote bag on the couch. Then she walks across the room and stands beside So Min. She looks at her and brushes her forehead.

"Must be so fun to give birth at the early age. So envy!"

"Noona, low down your voice."

"Why?"

"You talk so loud. You probably wakes her up."

"Sorry!"

So Ra says half whisper. Just as So Ra seats on the couch near the door, So Min eyes open. She blinks her eyes few times and then turns her head on the right. Hyun Joong stare at her blankly. She forms a smile with the pale lips. Then she turns her head back on the position wanted to get up.

"Wait, you should not get up..!"

Hyun Joong immadietly stands up and hold pins her both shoulders on softly.

"Where's my baby?"

So Min ask. So Ra heard her and walks near.

"So Min!"

"Oh unnie.."

She says weakly. 

"Where's my baby? Is he okay?"

"He's in the babies room. Want me to bring him here?"

Hyun Joong replies. So Min nods and at the end of it she gives a lovely smile. 

"Eomma is here!"

All of their eyes fix on the door. Hyun Joong's mother steps in and gives a warmth smile.

"Omo my daughter-in-law! How are you doing?"

"Ne, eommoni. I'm fine now."

Eun Young eommoni puts her stuff on the coffee table near the couch and make her way to So Min and hugs her slightly.

"Aigoo, it must have been so hurt isn't it? I am so cheerful to see your lovely smile even though I know you're tired and need more rest."

She says while patting on her arms. 

"Hyun Joong-ah, where's my grandchild?"

"I was just about to take him here---"

"Aigoo, go and ask the nurse to bring my grandchild here. Quick!"

Eun Young eommoni says while swiping her elbow to his arms. Hyun Joong immadietly make his way out.

"Eomma, you bring the ginseng herbal tea that I ask you?"

So Ra ask her mother.

"Of course. I brought all the herbal here. I have quite some that I just boil before I came here."

She replies while looking at So Ra. Then her eyes went back to So Min

"So Min-ah, you want to drink it now?"

"Can I?"

"Of course you can. Herbal drinks can treat your wounds really fast and your blood circulation will be always in control. And besides you need to drink a lot to feed your baby."

So Min face turns blank when she heard Eun Young eommoni says about feed.

"Ne?"

"Omo, you still hasn't know about it?"

"You mean I have to feed him with..."

So Min stops. Then slowly she looks down on her big rounded .

"Of course!"

Eun Young eommoni understands what she meant. So Ra noona burst into laughs.

"So Min-ah, don't feel nervous. Just enjoy this moment. Arasso?"

So Min hesistate what to reply. Either to keep on surprising or say no or just say yes. Just as she wanst to gives her respond, the door opens and theres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter