The Baby

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica went back to where she left So Min. She look around and didn't found her figure. Then Mrs Kim and So Ra walks towards her asking for So Min.

"Where is So Min?"

"I didn't know. I left her here to buy some food. Maybe she went to the toilet or something."

Jessica says while facing them. Then she saw someone was walking straightly towards them. She was wearing a black dress that soak her figure, wearing black sunglasses and a red medium size pouch. The girl was looking around and she didn't realise that Jessica was looking at her.

"Isn't she's the girl that kissed Hyun Joong..?"

Jessica said to herself. So Ra realise that Jessica's was acting strange. She look behind.

"Omo!"

She gasp in shock. She pat on Mrs Kim arm and all of them look at her. The girl stop, gasping in shock too. The girl smirk.

"Annyeonghaseyo."

She bows towards them. 

"What the hell are you doing here?"

So Ra steps out reaching her. 

"I heard Hyun Joong admitted in the hospital. I came to visit."

"Well I think you got the wrong person. Leave!"

The girl chuckle slightly.

"This isn't funny. Show some respect."

So Ra said angrily. 

"I am respect enough to say hello towards you and I do bowed. That is not respect?"

The girl, Hye Jin, said as she walks closer towards them. 

"Are you the girl in the hotel..?"

Jessica blurt out. The girl look at Jessica.

"Sorry, have we met?"

All of them look at Jessica.

"I saw her kissing Hyun Joong the other day."

Jessica says towards Mrs Kim and So Ra. Both of them gasp in shock.

"How dare you..!"

So Ra wanted to slap her but she stops as she cut off.

"Yes, I kissed him. And not to be surprise, he kissed me back. He loved me. Is that too much to explain?"

She said looking at each one of them.

"No, it can't be.."

So Ra said.

"Face the truth."

She smirk. All of sudden, Mrs Kim slap her face, hard. All of them gasp in shock.

"Leave my son alone. He suffered enough because of you and I won't let him get back to you. LEAVE!"

Mrs Kim half yelled. Hye Jin bring back her head which got slap and look at Mrs Kim in anger. Some of her hair covers her face.

"You think I won't get back to him? HA-HA in your dreams!

Mrs Kim slap her once again. Blood form on the end of her lips. She wipe it and look at her fingers.

"You've heard her. Leave!"

So Ra said. But Hye Jin still didn't move. So Ra pull her hands and drag her away from there. Hye Jin struggle to let go and finally So Ra let go of her hands.

"Don't you ever come back. Or I'll kill you."

So Ra said before she leaves her there. Hye Jin look at her in anger. She fix her hair and dress.

"Let's see who'll die first."

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Mrs Kim enters the room and got trail behind by So Ra and Jessica. Hyun Joong was laying on the bed and turns around.

"Son, are you okay?"

Mrs Kim approach him.

"I'm okay."

"Where is So Min?"

So Ra ask.

"She went to the toilet. She looked pale."

"She's here?"

Jessica ask. Then she went towards the toilet near the door room. She knocks.

"So Min, are you in there?"

No answer. Then she knocks again.

"So Min..?"

"Yes..?"

So Min replied inside. Jessica let out a relieve breath.

"What does the doctor says?"

Mrs Kim sits on the chair near the bed while So Ra sits on the bed. Jessica sits on the couch few metres.

"He said that I'm fine. The pain that cause is because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter