Is it really her?

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jessi!”

Hyun Woo shouts her name as he tries to catch her before she could leave the mansion.

“Jessi, stop!”

Hyun Woo quickly grab her wrist making her turns around towards him and bump her head on his chest outside the mansion on the streets. Jessica looks up, in mad expression. She struggle to let go but his grip too strong.

“Let me go!”

She smack his chest hard making him groan and loose his grip. Jessica wants to cross the busy streets but she hesitate it.

“Jessica, stop!”

Hyun Woo wants to stop her from crossing but seems like Jessica really wanna be alone and could do anything to make him lost her. Without doubt, she cross the streets but she doesn’t realize there’s a car coming true.

“Jessica!”

Hyun Woo shouts desperately as he sees she’s going to get hit. Hyun Woo quickly runs to her and hugs her and turns themselves around showing his back to the front car because he know its too late now to run back to the side of the streets. He didn’t know what to think. The car stops emergencyly while honking the honk and when the car stops, the car hits Hyun Woo making both of them falls down in front hard. Jessica open her eyes  slowly.

“Hyun Woo..?”

She slowly gets up and sees his hands were wrap around hers. She turns around and sit.

“Hyun Woo!”

Hyun Woo is unconscious. Jessica quickly put his head on her lap and slaps his cheeks to wake him up. His eyes were half open.

“Jessi, where do you think you’re going..”

With heavy breath he says while looking up to her.

“Miss! Oh my God!”

The driver screams looking at their conditions.

“Please, call the ambulance!”

The driver didn’t hesitate and go back to her car and call the ambulance.

“Hyun Woo-yah!”

Jessica screams.

“Low down your voice, can you?”

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

Hyun Woo forms a smile.

“Even if I die, I’ll make sure you live.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hyun Joong sits across the room looking at So Min silently.

“You can stay here, if you want.”

Hyun Joong starts to make a conversation.

“Why do you say that?”

Hyun Joong raise his eyebrows in confuse state.

“I’m not suppose to be here.”

So Min stands up making him stands up too.

“Please, stay.”

Hyun Joong shutter. She looks at him, and sits at the couch back.

“I’ve made my decision, let’s just split and go whit our own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter