Giving Up?

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Min was laying on the bed leaning against the header. She was reading her pregnancy book. Hyun Joong walks in and knock the door. She put down the book on her lap.

"Dinner is ready."

She smile, sweetly. Hyun Joong make his path down towards the kitchen. He prepare the table and wait for her to come down. 

"What's for dinner?"

She ask while walking towards the kitchen counter and sit. Hyun Joong grab two glass from the cupboard and place it down.

"I made spaghetti bolognese and lasagna. Western dinner for tonight."

He says as he takes two plate of spaghetti and one more plate of lasagna.

"You remember how to make this..?"

She smile, widely. 

"I- I don't know. I follow my sense. It feels like I'm used to it."

"Of course you do, you always cook this once a week for me."

So Min giggles and takes the fork and twist over the spaghetti in brings it inside .

"...So how?.."

He ask, wondering looking at her.

"It's good! The taste still like before."

She says smiling. Hyun Joong chuckle and pour her strawberry juice.

"Why you're not eating?"

She look up and gaze at his eyes.

"You should eat, first."

"Oh? Why is that? No, you should eat with me. Come, open up your mouth."

She twist the fork and the spaghetti attach to it. She it infront of his mouth.

"Come, open your mouth!"

She giggle and Hyun Joong open his mouth and let her hands do the job. He hold her hands when she feeds her.

"Good boy!"

She continue eating and Hyun Joong sits looking at her. 

__________________

"I cook ramen."

"Omg are you serious!?"

So Min quickly went downstairs leaving Hyun Joong behind. He chuckle.

"So Min ah, slow down can you?"

While he reach down, So Min was eating the ramen like a monster. 

"Yah, slow down or else you got choked up!"

"I... Can't.."

She continue eating while Hyun Joong pour water into a glass. 

"Do we still have kimchi?"

"Yes."

He went to the fridge and take out the kimchi and put it on a plate. He handed it to So Min. He sit down beside her.

"Ahh~"

__________________

 

Hyun Joong blink his eyes repeatedly and looks down. His vision blur. The nerves memory hit him, again. So Min put the fork in and looks at Hyun Joong.

"Are you okay..?"

She ask, putting the fork on her plate.

"Yeah.. I guess.."

"Where did you put your pills?"

Hyun Joong look up at her rubbing softly on his eyes.

"..pills.."

"Yes! Your pills. The one that could release your headache. Where did you put it?"

"Pills? Headache? The doctor only gave me the pill to slower my effection of blood clots!"

"You can't remember where you put it? Never mind I'll find it for you in the ro--"

"No!"

He half yell. So Min gasp in shock. Her eyes widen with sudden. 

"I-- I'm sorry. I mean, I.. I just took the pills before you came down. I'm okay."

He said trying to stop her. 

"Oh..."

She said whisperly and looks down on the food.

"I'm sorry, okay? Come, finish up your food. I'm going to the toilet for awhile."

He says as he stands up and smile. So Min didn't smile back instead looking at him till he fades away from her sight. She takes a deep breath and continues eating her dinner. While she was taking her last food, her phone rings.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yeoboseyo, uh is this Mrs Jung So Min?"

"Yes..?"

"Oh uhm I'm from the police department. I'm calling because I need your statement about the night that you and your husband got hit by a car.  We've got new evidence here. So, can we meet up tomorrow morning?"

So Min wipe and clear .

"Oh really? Sure,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter