Flashback (II)

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Secretary Choi lead Hye Jin by holding her arms helping her down the stairs while on the other hand of hers, So Min walked clinging her hands on Hye Jin’s. When they reach the bottom floor, Secretary Choi excused himself.

“I’ll call when the dinner is ready.”

Hye Jin nodded. Both of the girls walked to the living room and settle themselves.

“So Min-ah..”

Hye Jin grabs her palms and placed it onto her laps. Looking through her crystal eyes, she smile.

“Can I call you Ji Min?”

So Min chuckled.

“Call me whatever you want.”

Hye Jin smiles widely and slowly caress her long hair.

“Please forgive us. Forgive us for not finding you earlier. We should have seen you sooner, but things were so complicated. It’s ashamed to meet you in this kind of situations.”

“Unnie.”

So Min grabbed Hye Jin hands that’s been caressed her hair and pull it closer to her.

“Never crossed my mind that you have to be sorry for abandoning me. I knew the reasons, and I understand. Even its beyond human nature that I should stood up for my justice after what you’ve done, that I should do the same thing like you did, but you have reasons behind it.”

“Aigoo, where did you have this kind of sweet innocent heart?”

Hye Jin laughs but the she stopped immediately as she feels pain inside her head.

“Unnie, are you okay?”

She nods, smilingly.

“I’m not that sweet and kind thought. Maybe because I’m more mature and rational to think what’s right and what’s wrong.”

“Right..”

“Ji Min-ah..”

Hye Jin holds her hands tight.

“If my illness strikes again, please know that its not me. I still need treatment to stop me from being that evil human. And till I recovered, promise me, not to leave me.”

So Min nods. They smile at each other.

“Hye Jin-ssi, So Min-ssi, dinner is ready.”

Secretary Choi came from behind.

“Secretary Choi, how many times I told you that just call me Hye Jin?”

“Oh?—“

She laughs.

“And how many times I told you to just call me Woo bin?”

The three of them laughs.

“Fine, drop the honorific calling.”

Secretary Choi quickly helped Hye Jin to stands up and walks them to the dining hall.

“Join us.”

Hye Jin says as she sat down.

“But—“

Secretary Choi hesistate.

“No buts. Is it because Ji Min is here you act all innocent? Aren’t you the one who would always devours all the food before I could have the chance to devours it?”

Secretary Choi hissed embarrassingly.

“Its okay, come and sit with us. I wanna know a lot about unnie.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“You look good in those.”

Hye Jin compliment the seconds she’s out from the bathroom.

“Ji Min-ah..”

Hye Jin patted on the bed beside her asking So Min to sit closely to her. Slowly, she jumps on and folded her legs facing Hye Jin.

“Next time, come here and bring Hyun Joong and your son. I really wanna your baby.”

So Min’s face expression changed.

“Its hard.”

Hye Jin lands her hands onto So Min’s

“Ji Min-ah, sorry. Because of me, you’re having a lots of trouble—“

“Unnie, its fine. It’s beyond your control. I can fix it with Hyun Joong later and tell him all of this.”

“Of course. Soon as possible. Ah~ why don’t you call him? Does he knows you’re here?”

So Min shake her head signing no.

“But apparently, he might think that I’m staying in my apartment.”

“Then what about your friends? What’s her name—“

“Jessi? I’ve told her that I need to settle something on my own. It took me hours to convince her. Besides, I thought by meeting you could solve all of this. I’v been thinking what you said..”

“What did I said?”

“To let go of Hyun Joong or else you’re going to kill—“

“You?”

“My Min Ki.”

“Your baby?”

Hye Jin froze gasping in shock.

“So— So Min-ah.. I didn’t know what I’ve done but trust me, I never thought that I could do as far as that.”

“Unnie, it’s okay. I understand.”

She smile sweetly. Feeling guilty, Hye Jin caressed her long hair with teary eyes.

“I’ve made you suffered so much. Maybe this is why I’m madly sick.”

“What do you mean? Unnie, stop saying those things.”

“No, it’s all my fault. I should have control myself harder. I should have tries harder.”

She pulls her hands away from So Min.

“Stupid, stupid!”

Hye Jin hits her head.

“Unnie, stop! You’re hurting yourself!”

So Min holds her hands preventing her from hitting herself.

“Punish me, Ji Min-ah. Punish me. That cut, you tried to kill yourself right? Because of me? I’m the one who’s supposed to kill myself. Not you! Kill me, oh!?”

With wild eyes, she force So Min.

“Unnie, calm down.”

Hye Jin stopped.

“I’ve told you, it’s fine. Things already happened, I can’t go back and fix those. But all that I can do now is forgive.”

Hye Jin starts to cry her eyes o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter