Lost Grip.

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Officer Nam leans forward to the desk. He face palm his head and wipe his face and sigh. The four of them silence and just stare at each other blankly.

“So, if its true, we can’t take any charges on her.”

Jessica looks at all of them.

“That means, we’re safe for now. Arent we?”

Officer Nam nods. Hyun Joong grabs So Min’s hand and hold it tight.

“Just please make us safe.”

So Min says.

“And our son safe.”

“Of course. She can’t do anything right now.”

“But we have to beware with it.”

All eyes glued on Hyun Woo. With his slumber sleepy eyes and the bandage around hie head, he looks at Hyun Joong.

“This might be one of her plans.”

Hyun Joong shut his eyes for awhile and hold So Min’s hand tighter.

“I know.”

“Hyun Woo is true. We have to beware of her tricks. Don’t feel too comfortable with this yet.”

“Excuse me.”

So Min says and stands up whilst bowing to them. She leaves the room anxiously and with a big sigh. She backen her hair and without she aware Hyun Joong grab her wrist making her turns around ad almost fall towards him but he caught her and help her to stands up properly. She looks up at him with a worried face.

“What’s wrong?”

She looks down and sigh. Hyun Joong hold her chin gently making their eyes met.

“Tell, me. What’s wrong?”

She pull her face away and look away except him. Then she goes back looking at him.

“I’m scared.”

Hyun Joong close his eyes fro awhile, realizing that she’s been feeling the same way like she did.

“There’s nothing to be scared of. I’m here, So Min.”

He brings her closer by pulling her hands together. She quickly pull herself back and shake her head.

“You don’t understand. I’m scared to death Hyun Joong.”

Her puffy eyes starts to tear up again. She tried to hold back, as she’s afraid to go blind but she just so weak. So weak till she can’t feel her own legs.

“I know. Just trust me.”

She shakes her head again denying his answers. She walks away from him in a quick footsteps. Hyun Joong follows her trying to catch her up till they both were out at the streets. Hyun Joong quickly grab her wrist again. He makes her turns around and they both in a tight hug. So Min cries on his chest for few seconds.

“This isn’t working.”

She pull herself back trying to escape.

“Make me understand So Min.”

“Its between me and her.”

“Just tell me for God sake.”

“Its useless.”

“MAKE ME UNDERSTAND.”

Hyun Joong widen his eyes trying to make her talk to him what really happened. He is so desperate, yes so desperate.

“I’m going to die Hyun Joong.”

“No you are not!”

“I am!”

“I won’t let you. No, So Min no!”

“She really wants you Hyun Joong. I don’t care anymore. Its enough for me to know that you’ve finally remember me. More than that, she won’t stop till she gets you.”

“But I don’t love her. Please So Min, tell me.”

Hyun Joong grabs her hands making her to tell whats bothering her. He grabs it tight till she groans in pain.

“Hyun Joong let me go.”

“I won’t let you go. Tell me!”

He shakes her small body and she just can’t take it.

“SHE’S GOING TO KILL MIN KI IF I STILL BE BY YOUR SIDE!”

Hyun Joong widen his eyes and gasp in shock.

“What—what did—you say..?”

She looks down not having the guts to look at his eyes.

“She trapped me in that video.”

She sobs hard.

“She will Min Ki if I still stays by your side. She wants me to leave you by making you hate on me. She plan all this Hyun Joong. She’s going to kill me and our son.”

So Min cries on his chest. His tears of mad drop.

“I won’t let her go. I’ll kill her if she lay a touch on both of you.”

He says

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter