Meeting Her

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So Min, where's the peanut butter? I thought of fulling my stomoch with breads and peanut butter but I only found this!"

He walk towards So Min while holding a plastic full of breads. Then when he look up at her, he smirk.

"Eating only peanut butter?"

So Min keep on eating the peanut butter without bothering about him. 

"I'm hungry. Oh my god, since when this thing turn out to be so delicious?"

She keeps on entering a spoon of peanut butter inside . Hyun Joong lands beside her sitting close to her and stare her beautiful wife without saying anything.

"Can you buy me more of this? I just want to eat this. I don't care."

"You know it's not good for our baby. You have to eat healthy food like vegetbales, meat, yogurt, milk--"

Without finishing his words, So Min gag his mouth with the spoon full of jam. Hyun Joong almost chock with her actions.

"Are you gonna kill me?"

"Not untill you're old. Don't you want to grow old with me?"

She stop eating and pay her full attention towards him. He finish up swallowing the jam and glance at her once in a while. He knew that kind of expression. She's upset. Of course, pregnant woman always get upset just by those simple things. But he didn't mind at all, in fact, it is so cute when So Min sulk. Even it gets tired a lil bit to coax her back.

"Oh baby, you know I will be with you till my last breath. Don't you?"

"Whatever."

She put down the jam and the spoon on the coffee table and walk out from the living room leaving towards the kitchen. She open the fridge to take a cold water but when she's pouring the water into the glass, Hyun Joong took it from her preventing her from drinking the cold water. It is not good right?

"Give my drink back."

He point the glass with his left hand fingers. 

"Stop making me angry. Please, if you don't want me to ignore you the whole day, give my drink back."

"I'm sorry okay? But you can't drink this. It is not good. I'll bring you a glass of milk. Okay? Come, let's sit."

He persuade her bringing her to the counter chair. He plants a forehed kiss to hers. Then he reach the milk cartons in the fridge and pour it. Then he bring to her. 

"Drink."

She stare at the milk blankly. Then went back to Hyun Joong. He gives the 'what' look then he play with the back of his hair signing that he understands what she wants. She took the Hershey's syrup and pour it a little in the milk. She smile stands for happy and drink it slowly. 

"Where would you like to go today?"

She took sip on the milk wondering where she wants to go.

"I don't know. I don't feel like going out. Stay at home, I guess."

"Well okay, what suits you. But tell me if you want anything okay? I'll be in the library room doing my work. Just call my name and I'll be there. Okay?"

She nods happily. She finishes up her drink and let out a big burp. Hyun Joong laughs.

"Sorry!"

She cup with her left hands.

"This milk just taste so good, I can't even. Ugh.. Delicious!"

"You always says that. Come, I'll company you to the theatre room. Wanna watch movies aren't you?"

"Movies! Okay. But you have to lift me up. Pretty please?"

She plead and make cute big eyes like the cat in the Shrek movie called Puss. He chuckles by his wife attitude. He went towards her and turn his back. 

"Get on."

He pat on his shoulders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter