?

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's dark. So dark, and she shivers around her shoulders. Its cold so she cripple her legs together and bring it closer to her chest. There's a light rays shines inside the dark room, she look up, and stares for awhile. I need to get out of here, she thought. Then she heard keys tingling and it get in the holes. The door opens and she sees a known guy. She adjust her eye sight and the guy holds her both shoulders and makes her to stands up. He brought her to the railways that covers with brownish bricks. She couldn't walk properly and keeps on shooking her head from side to side with her long bangs lies half of her face. She walks through a big living room, crossing the kitchen, and went upstairs to medium size room. The walls were all white, instead, all covers with white. Its not cold in there, just perfect. Then something went trough her mind, Hyun Joong. He laid her on the mattress and covers her with blankets. She didn't know what to do, and keep her eye on the guy before he dissapear behind the close door. And she close her eyes, thinking what is happening.

"Having a good cozy sleep?"

So Min hears someone talks, who is that person talking to? She opens her eyes and sees someone is sitting on the big glass window with leg crossed and holding a cup. She took a sip and laid on the small table beside her. 

"Where am I?"

This is the hundredth time she thought like that and finally it comes out from . She tries to get up but as soon as she tried to pull her right hands, she feels something is tying around her wrist. She looks at it and comes to her surprise she was handcuffed. She didn't know when, but for sure she didn't realise it was there.

"Don't try too hard. You're not going anywhere."

"What do you want from me?"

She says in a comfortable and calm voice. She didn't want to struggle herself cause she knows, it isn't worth it.

"I want you to die."

"Why me? Why you must have to kill me? What did I do?"

"You took Hyun Joong from me."

Yes, its all about Hyun Joong. The guy that she crave for love. So Min knew that time, she wants to get rid of her so that Hyun Joong will end up together with this woman.

"You won't get me even if you killed me."

"Really? Well, I think you should know better. He's going to be mine, even if he wants to or not."

"Hye Jin, if you really want him, just take him and leave me and my son alone."

"I will."

Hye Jin says that while walking up to her. She smirk and pulls off a small key. She uncuff her wrist and throw the cuffs across the bed.

"Get ready, the driver's going to send you home."

So Min was really blank. She didn't understands a thing. She thought that Hye Jin will kill her, right now. But she's going to her home, to her son. To Hyun Joong. She didn't understands at all. 

"What are you doing?"

So Min asked making Hye Jin stops walking out the door. 

"Sending you home, ."

So Min is burning. ? Who is the actual right now!? 

"If you just wanted to kill me, just kill me already. Okay? You're wasting your time."

"No I'm not, you don't get it don't you?"

Hye Jin takes out her phone, and starts to find something. Then she smile and face the front screen towards her. She walks closer to the mattress. Then there's a sound of someone shouting like in the club and having fun drinking. Then she sees her face, blushing and smiling. The venue was in this room. She couldn't believe her eyes. She sees herself hugging a man, and shouting with a lots of music at the background of the sounds. She was holding a glass of drink, and drank it all up. And then she went back to the man and kissed her cheeks. 

" me--- hyun..."

Then the man wrapped around her waist and slammed her hard on the mattress. The man crawled on top of her, pinning her hands. The camere shot beside the bed, just as the man only can be seen. Then the man waist were wrapped around by her legs and they starts to take off their clothes. And there, there's a sound of someone having . 

"No.. It is not me. No!"

Hye Jin laughs and keeps her phone away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter