Knock Off

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here."

Jessica hand out a file to the officer.

"I've ask about the victims, and they said that they've being threat to keep their mouth shut. But some of them didn't care and make a police report but no one believes them. They've tried for so many ways, but none of them work."

The officer turns the page one by one. 

"I knew that this going to happen!"

The officer mumbles.

"Thank you Jessica-ssi for this information. I've been trying to gather more proofs but there's nothing more left."

"I still have the humanity inside of me. Oh and, I've tried to convince my boss about showing this report. They still consider about it. From the point of view, I knew that they are afraid to against this kind of report."

"Because they didn't want to believe the truth."

The officer smiles.

"Thank you Jessica-ssi. I hope you can help me with this again."

"There's nothing, officer. You can give me a call."

"Right!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So Ra looks at both of them. Nothing shown on her face. Just her eyebrows narrowed on the desk blankly.

"Are you guys sure about this?"

Hyun Woo looks at Hyun Joong then to So Ra.

"Jessica is gathering all the informations that related to this. I think it's working."

"But isn't this...--"

"Noona, please have confidence in yourself. We have to fight for justice."

"I know that but---"

"But what? Noona, we have to stop this old guy evil plans. There are a lot of people who could be the next victim that could die in vain without justice."

So Ra stare at Hyun Joong and exhale her breath.

"Okay, look. Have you found all the info about the misappropriation of funds?"

"I did."

"And, what are you afraid of?"

"I don't know Hyun Joong."

Just as Hyun Joong wants to reply his phone rings.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Ne, Kim Hyun Joong-ssi."

"Oh officer. What's up?"

"I think I need to invite you and  So Ra to come to have a cup of coffee. My treat."

"Is there something happening?"

"Of course! Come, have a cup of coffee with me. I'll tell everything. And I'll text where is the place. I still need to find a cozy place."

"Oh, ne."

"The officer called."

"Mhm?"

Jessica and Hyun Woo respond.

"He wants to buy two of us a cup of coffee."

"What? Why? Doesn't he has anything to do? It's office hour!"

Hyun Woo's being a dork  replied.

"I think there's something to do with Hye Jin."

So Ra said looking at both of them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jessica was walking down the streets near Hongdae while listening to her iPod. While she was looking at the screen, someone grab her arms and covers and drag her to a quiet place. As she can't speak or scream, she struggle to let go but the man's grip is too tight. After dragging her, the man's pin her on the wall making her back slam hard.

"Listen here, kiddo. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter