The Girls

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong opens his eyes half gently. He tap on his side and turn. He brush beside him. He grab the pillows close to his head. Few seconds, he heard the door opens.

"Yah Hyun Joong, get up."

He saw Hyun Woo walks across the room and opens the curtains making his eyes sore. He burrys his face towards the pillow. He whine resisting to get up.

"You're not going to work?"

Hyun Woo land himself beside him and let his head leans on the header of the bed. His feet cross.

"I'm not. Get out. And before you leave, please close the curtains back and close the door. Give me more time to sleep."

Hyun Woo glance at him and sigh.

"Of course you're not going. You're the boss, and if you don't go to work, So Ra noona can handle it."

Hyun Joong lift his head, looking at him annoyed.

"Get out."

He turn his head towards the other side. Suddenly, door bell rings. Hyun Woo quickly get up and walks out from the room.

"Yah!!!"

Hyun Joong half yelled. He sigh deeply and burrys his face towards the pillow back.

"Where's that little brat?"

Hyun Woo gasp in shock once he opens the door and So Ra rushly step in. 

"Sleeping..?"

So Ra sigh and shake her head disbelief. She went to Hyun Joong's room and approach him. She stands there for awhile waiting for him to realize her presence, but he didn't. So Ra walks across the room and hit him with her pouch.

"YAH WHAT THE F-----"

"What? ? You wanted to say ? Huh?"

Hyun Joong lift his body with his hand. His face pale in shock.

"Noona..."

So Ra cross her hands on her chest.

"I can't believe you leave So Min all alone."

Hyun Joong settle up himself and sits properly. He fix his hair.

"I'm not leaving her, I gave her time."

"What time? Aish I can't understand you two."

"I can't understand it either."

So Ra gaze at his figure.

"Wash up, and go back home."

"But--"

"No but's. Look, I may not know what happen, but what you did is totally wrong. The police had told me and mom about everything. That definitely come back."

Hyun Joong look at her sister. 

"But I can't."

"Why?"

"She wants me to let go of her. She blamed herself for what happened. She told me that she's a badluck and it was a mistake to get married with her."

"She told you that?"

Hyun Joong nods, weakly. So Ra sigh and look up.

"I don't care. I want you to come back home. Now!"

So Ra gets up and walks to the door. She stops and turn her head trough her shoulder looking at him. Then she walks back.

"Is there anything that you remember about Hye Jin?"

He look up.

"Well.. I did remember when I broke up with her. But not till I get to know So Min. Why?"

"I hope you can remember soon. I think this is all about her."

"About her? Why?"

So Ra looks at him and sits beside him.

"Before you had an accident, she told us that she kissed you and you respond... at the hotel."

"Kissed?"

So Ra nods.

"But I remember she came to my house when So Min's still in the hospital. She did kissed me."

So Ra eyes widen, gasp in shock.

"What!?"

Hyun Joong tried to calm her down.

"But I pushed her.. Instead, I ask to leave the house."

"Did she resist?"

"Yes! And before she leave she said that 'if i don't get get you, no one can'."

"Oh my God! She said that?"

Hyun Joong nods, doubting.

"Aish I can't believe."

So Ra threw her view away, thinking of something.

"Okay, look. You go back home, right now. Please, I'm trying to help here. I don't want to lose sister-in-law and a baby. If mom knows about this, you two gonna be dead!"

"Mom knows I'm here..?"

"Not until someone told her."

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Oh noona, leaving so soon?"

Hyun Woo was setting up the table for breakfast as So Ra walks to the living room near the kitchen. 

"Oh Hyun Woo-ah."

She make her path towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter