Bringing Her Home II

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Doesn't it feel a lil' bit more cold?"

So Min ask Jessica while walking along the busy streets.

"It's cozy."

Jessica smile and hold So Min's arm closer. Both of them look like sisters if people didn't take a good look.

"You're full?"

Jessica look at So Min.

"More than full."

"I guess it's time for us to take a long walk tonight!"

Both of them giggle. 

"Jessica, what if..?"

"What if what?"

"I don't know. What if he had another women?"

Jessica eyes widen.

"Huh? Sorry?"

"He's a guy Jessi. Of course guys would never be some kind of royal."

"I don't know. So Min, stop being negatively."

"I don't want to. But anxiety keep on getting over me."

Jessica shut for few seconds.

"You know, you two should solve this problem quickly. Remember, both of you are married."

"..."

"Okay, look So Min, can we stop talking about this a few moment? You should be free for a moment."

So Min stare at Jessica.

"Well, mhm."

So Min said. Both of them keep on walking without talking. The coldness of the night is perfect. Not to cold, not to warm. Just great. They decided to go to the Han river since the place that they had dinner is just few blocks from it. They walk along the river.

"I think I want to drink a cup of coffee."

So Min look at Jessica. 

"Great! I just think of it. I'll be right back. Don't go too far, I'm watching you!'

Jessica stick out her tounge. So Min laughs.

"I'm not a kid, Jessi."

"Yes you are, you cried the whole day. Remember?"

So Min smack her slightly.

"Yah! Don't bring it up again."

"Okay okay! I'm sorry, oh?"

Jessica shrug her arms.

"Arasso! Now, go. My baby wants to drink a cup of warm coffee."

Jessica chuckle. 

"I'll be right back."

Jessica went to the coffee shop while So Min sat on the bench looking at the view. She folded her hands together and her palm grab her shoulders. She look around. Lots of families spending their night together. So Min look at the person who pass by. She takes out her phone and swipe unlock. There it is on her homescreen. A picture of Hyun Joong sitting on a couch focusing reading manga. He didn't realise So Min took his photo. 

"Mhm.."

She sigh. Then she feels someone is sitting beside her. She didn't take a look of who. She stands up while walking away wanted to walk along the river, she heard familiar voice.

"So Min."

She froze. She closes her eyes. She knew that voice. She take a step forward, but the person call her again.

"Don't leave."

The man stands up. Standing behind her, statuely.

She turn her head beside on her shoulder. The man look at her half face.

"Please don't face your back at me."

She look for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter