Let Me Go, Hye Jin

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No. You are lying right?"

So Min covers in disbelief.

"So Min, calm down. She's okay now. Nothing to worries."

"How can I calm down when my own friend get into hospital without unknown the cause is?"

"Look, okay. I know. Please, hold on to yourself. Everybody is having a hrd time now. Especially Hyun Woo."

So Min was about to collapse on her knees but Hyun Joong quickly got her. Tears shed. 

"Jessica.. no.. what happen to you?..."

She mumbles between her breath. Hyun Joong calm her down by making her head burries on his chest. He hugs her tightly. 

"I need to see her. Please, take me to her."

She looks up with the crystal clear tears. 

"No you can't. It's late now. Stay at home, okay?"

"No. I have to be with her!"

"So Min please, listen to me. Hyun Woo is there. So Ra noona too. I'll take you there tomorrow. Okay?"

She just shut . What he says is true. It's late now. Besides, her worries less now as she heard So Ra noona is there. 

"Promise me, take me to her tomorrow."

"I promise."

He hugs her back tightly. Even some of his heart saying it is awkward to do that as this is the first time, but he push that away. 

"Let's get you in bed. Come."

He helps her to stands up. Both of them walks together inside their room. He makes her lay down on bed and covers her with blankets. Then he quickly pack some shirts for Hyun Woo.

"Are you going there again?"

"Yes."

He says as he takes out a bag from the closet. So Min quickly sits up.

"Fine, take me with you."

Hyun Joong looks at her after what she said.

"No, you must be in bed now. I'll take you tomorrow."

"But---"

Hyun Joong locks her lips with his fingers. Then he push slowly her head towards the pillow making her lay down. 

"Stay. Home."

"But---"

He hops on beside her and pull her closer. He pats on her arms whil his other hands supports his head making him smell the fragrance of his wife's hair.

"Sleep. You and the baby needs to sleep."

So Min bluntly forgets about Jessica for awhile with his spontaneus actions. 

"Sleep baby."

"What?"

So Min surprise with his words. 

"What, what?"

"You said baby."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't.

"Yes, yes, you did!"

Hyun Joong sigh.

"I was talking to the baby. Sleep. Baby."

So Min giggles. Slowly she turns her body facing him. She looks up at him.

"Even though you still can't remember me completely, but the way you act I'll just pretend that you already remember everything."

She kiss his lips lightly and push herself closer.

"Thank you for comforting me."

She closes her eyes and left Hyun Joong with some kind of blank expression. Then he just chuckles.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

It's almost 11 when Hyun Joong reaches the hospital. He walks straight to the cafeteria where So R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter