Hurting

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 7 in the evening when So Min reach home. She took out all the babies stuff that she had bought earlier and went straight inside the mansion. After she closes the door, she heard a smooth and nice melody of jazz coming from the library. She stood there for awhile and closes her eyes. All the memories that she had with Hyun Joong last two years flashing back. She knew Hyun Joong is home. She knew Hyun Joong the one who played the music. She slowly put all the stuff on the couch threw herself gently leaning on the couch. The soft music lingers the whole mansion make her calm. 

"You're home."

Hyun Joong stands near the couch. So Min look up shock.

"..mhm.."

Hyun Joong puts his both palm inside his pocket. 

"What's that?"

He went to the side of hers and look at the plastic stuff full of babies needs. He takes out a small brown teddy bear.

"This is cute."

He smirk to himself. Then he put back inside.

"Why are you home?"

So Min ask.

"Why? I can't be home?"

"Shouldn't we needs time?"

"I take back my words."

"Why?"

"Because I feel like I want to."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?"

So Min stops asking as she didn't know what to say.

"Fine. Do what you want, what you like. Don't bother me."

"If I don't want?"

"There's no you don't want. I said so, stay out from me."

"No way."

"Yes way."

"Stop Hyun Joong."

"You stop first."

"Why me? You stop talking!"

"Then why I have mouth if I don't use it?"

"You're really annoyed me."

So Min pick up her bag and make her way towards the stairs. Hyun Joong quickly grab her wrist and make her turn around on his chest. Hyun Joong looks at her tiny and short wife.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Let go of me."

She pull herself from his chest. He tighten his grip.

"I won't let go."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to."

"Let go of me, Hyun Joong. Or I'll make you regret."

She struggle to let her wrist free. But his manly strength stops her from doing that.

"You're gonna get tired. So, stop struggling."

She hiss. She stops moving. Hyun Joong put her wrist down without letting it go and burry herself on his chest. So Min eyes widen.

"Make me remember why I fall in love with you."

He brushes her back hair slowly up and down smelling the fragrance of hers.

"Say saranghae."

Hyun Joong demand. So Min look up, shockingly.

"Say it."

He bring back her head towards him.

"Hyun Joong----"

So Min tried to pull herself but his hugs tighten herself an dmake her another palm rest on his chest.

"Oh how I miss the way he hug me."

"Say it. Please."

Silence fills the whole atmosphere. So Min take a deep breath and close her eyes.

"Saranghae."

"Again."

"Saranghae."

"Again."

"Saranghae..---"

Hyun Joong pull her jaw and crash his lips towards her. He taste the line that and soft lips that he had been missed. Like for a long time. He had the sense that he really wants her, so bad. So Min respond his kiss slowly. She misses this lips too. The soft and thick lips that make her go crazy wanting to kiss it forever. He turns his head the other side to make her comfortable. So Min deepen the kiss by pulling his head closer to her. She drop her bag and wrap her hands around her neck.

"You still taste the same."

Hyun Joong murmurs between the kiss. Both of them pull of their heads panted for air. She look up, staring at him deeply. Hyun Joong gives his warmth smile and hug her tight. He planted his head on to her's. 

"This is not right."

She pull herself from him making him shock in sudden. She faked her smile and slowly make his hands off her. 

"We're not doing anything right."

"What do you mean?"

"I've done the divorce papers. I'll give it to you tomorrow."

His eyes widen, shock.

"What? Divorce? Why?"

"This is the only way to stop both of us to get hurt. I had enough. I want to save this baby. And I think this is the right way."

"NO IT ISN'T."

He half shout. 

"Even though I haven't remember you completely, but I think I'm not letting you go easily. No, I won't let you go."

"PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER HYUN JOONG. THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN IF ME AND YOU DIDN'T MEET. THAT CRIMINAL WANTS ME TO DIE. SO LET ME."

"I won't let go of you. NEVER."

So Min sobs hard. Her chest upside down battling with anger and sorrow. She wipe her tears forcely and look at him, deeply.

"Stop hurting me. Please."

"I'm not."

Hyun Joong says as he cup her shoulders. 

"We can get trough this together. I promise. Please, stop pleading I should let you go."

She shrug her shoulders making his hands fall off. She grab her bag and stands up instantly. Then she make her way to the stairs. Hyun Joong vision blurred. He tried to hold himself together. But something hit him so hard on his head.

"...urghh.."

He clutch his head. He quickly grab the stairs handling and collapse instantly on the stairs. So Min look behind and saw him groaning. 

"Yah, what's wrong?"

He remains silence. So Min quickly went down the stairs holding her tummy. She stops and saw he panted hard.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?"

She forwards her head to look at him. Her eyes widen seeing his face covers with sweat and her face and necks all red trying to resist the pain. She put down her bag and squat in front of him. 

"Hyun Joong-ah. What's wrong?"

He slowly looks at her. Trying to be okay, he smile.

"I'm--- okay..urgh.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter